Newbie intro + Humble request for advice

alexkemaris

Hello All,

Alex from Malaysia here.

Firstly a short intro (with stats):

Height: 173cm (5'7)

Weight: 74kgs

BF: 12%

Training: started powerlifting training from 15, went to calisthenics at 21-23, competitive amateur boxing from 23-25, inconsistent powerlifting and a major condition of fuckarounditis of hypertrophy training, metabolic conditioning etc etc till 29 and been consistently strength training (4x/week) for 1year now.

History: never been on any cycle whatsoever

Supplements: fish oil, multi vitamins, zma

Nutrition: generally quite consistent with 40:20:40 (p:c:f). Pretty clean eater generally with the occasional indulgence in pizzas, chocolates etc during cheat days.

Past injuries: broken ribs (8yrs ago), on and off elbow tendonitis from heavy pull-ups, creaky joints in general near the end of lifting cycle before deload week.

Goals:
1. to be at 77-78kgs with 7-8% BF
2. Strength gains for powerlift stats at 4xBW deadlift, 3xBW squat, 2xBW bench press, 1.5xBW overhead press
(Currently can achieve 50-60% of the above lifting goals)

hate to use such terms as natty genetic potential, but pretty much figured out that I can get to a max of 75kgs at 11% BF with my shitty Asian genetics. Small bones, short muscles, small eyes (non relevant but just FYI).
Have to admit that from ancestral history that I won't have the best internal organs to take steroids (irrelevant since I'm not even ready or ever will be ready for it), thought that SARMS only will be the best option for me to get to my goals.
Not looking to get really swole, just a little bigger to fit my Asian L-sized clothes (USA S to M size lol), and stay lean enough to fit into my size 30"-31" pants.
Just wanting to get insanely strong.
Can't get too big as it's not too well looked upon in my culture.

As for my humble request for advice, can the esteemed Mr. Dylan Gemelli help me to put together a good (minimal) stack for my goals?

I apologize in advanced for the lengthy first post.
I've been reading a ton of material on isarms.com and also on this forum and find that you guys are pretty cool fellas! Responsible too! Which is pretty damn rare!

Anyway thank you for reading !

Hello All,

Alex from Malaysia here.

Firstly a short intro (with stats):

Height: 173cm (5'7)

Weight: 74kgs

BF: 12%

Training: started powerlifting training from 15, went to calisthenics at 21-23, competitive amateur boxing from 23-25, inconsistent powerlifting and a major condition of fuckarounditis of hypertrophy training, metabolic conditioning etc etc till 29 and been consistently strength training (4x/week) for 1year now.

History: never been on any cycle whatsoever

Supplements: fish oil, multi vitamins, zma

Nutrition: generally quite consistent with 40:20:40 (p:c:f). Pretty clean eater generally with the occasional indulgence in pizzas, chocolates etc during cheat days.

Past injuries: broken ribs (8yrs ago), on and off elbow tendonitis from heavy pull-ups, creaky joints in general near the end of lifting cycle before deload week.

Goals:
1. to be at 77-78kgs with 7-8% BF
2. Strength gains for powerlift stats at 4xBW deadlift, 3xBW squat, 2xBW bench press, 1.5xBW overhead press
(Currently can achieve 50-60% of the above lifting goals)

hate to use such terms as natty genetic potential, but pretty much figured out that I can get to a max of 75kgs at 11% BF with my shitty Asian genetics. Small bones, short muscles, small eyes (non relevant but just FYI).
Have to admit that from ancestral history that I won't have the best internal organs to take steroids (irrelevant since I'm not even ready or ever will be ready for it), thought that SARMS only will be the best option for me to get to my goals.
Not looking to get really swole, just a little bigger to fit my Asian L-sized clothes (USA S to M size lol), and stay lean enough to fit into my size 30"-31" pants.
Just wanting to get insanely strong.
Can't get too big as it's not too well looked upon in my culture.

As for my humble request for advice, can the esteemed Mr. Dylan Gemelli help me to put together a good (minimal) stack for my goals?

I apologize in advanced for the lengthy first post.
I've been reading a ton of material on isarms.com and also on this forum and find that you guys are pretty cool fellas! Responsible too! Which is pretty damn rare!

Anyway thank you for reading !
WELCOME BRO! thank you for actually giving ALL the info i need to help.. you already earned a ton of respect right off the jump bro... i can definitely help you... also, your in luck because everything can be shipped to you in malaysia with no problems whatsoever... i am going to make this very easy for you brother... i am going to give you all the links you need to purchase everything followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

that stack sounds like gains to me!!! ^

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
Discount code "christmas" for 25% off -1 day left-

WELCOME BRO! thank you for actually giving ALL the info i need to help.. you already earned a ton of respect right off the jump bro... i can definitely help you... also, your in luck because everything can be shipped to you in malaysia with no problems whatsoever... i am going to make this very easy for you brother... i am going to give you all the links you need to purchase everything followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much for the advice!

Apologies in advance for some bothersome questions, but may I omit SR9009 from the stack as I can foresee some inconvenience to multiple dosing throughout the day?
My job requires me to be out and about all day in the outdoors and Malaysia can get quite hot (up to 97-100F). Wouldn't want the compound to be ruined.

Also another question, I've watched your videos and the difference between LGD and RAD is....... Potency? Sorry I know that both are for mass gains and RAD is more for stimulation of testosterone production. But not sure about LGD.

Thank you for your time!

Apologies in advance for some bothersome questions, but may I omit SR9009 from the stack as I can foresee some inconvenience to multiple dosing throughout the day?
My job requires me to be out and about all day in the outdoors and Malaysia can get quite hot (up to 97-100F). Wouldn't want the compound to be ruined.

Also another question, I've watched your videos and the difference between LGD and RAD is....... Potency? Sorry I know that both are for mass gains and RAD is more for stimulation of testosterone production. But not sure about LGD.

Thank you for your time!
yes you can replace sr9009... you could go with the ultra recomp stack instead... lgd is going to give the most size of any sarm while rad will give size and strength, it also has cutting and endurance benefits as well... here's another option...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for your time!

Yes you can substitute SR9009 and in your case I would substitute it for LGD based on your goals of size and strength. That basically gives you the ultra Recomp stack which is perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro. This is one of the best first posts I have ever seen. Well done man. Really.
And to use SARMS right now at your current experience without anyone telling you....smart move man. You did your homework. Good job bro.

I agree with spikedeggnog, this is a nice first post and a great introduction. Welcome to the board, brother!

Hey Dylan,

After doing more research for the past couple of days, I think I've decided on the ultra recomp stack based on your latter recommendation! The dosing seems to be in line with my daily schedule. And it seems to align well with my goals.

I just have 2 more questions to ask:

1. Not that I mistrust sarmx as a source, but do I need blood work done pre, during and post Sarms only cycle? (And post pct?)
Can you advice me on the markers I need to get tested? It's pretty hard to get a full panel of blood work done here in Malaysia, but maybe if I know which specific markers, I can convince some labs to do it for me.

2. With regards to training, I've always been a responder to low volume training (hence strength training is more suitable to my physiology).
When on cycle, should I modify to a higher volume, hypertrophy based training for size? Or should I continue as is?
I've been through overtraining and adrenal fatigue due to high volume lifting before and it scares me till today.

I may be a little vague on training part, perhaps if I wasn't clear you could prompt me with some questions?

Thank you heaps for your time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan,

After doing more research for the past couple of days, I think I've decided on the ultra recomp stack based on your latter recommendation! The dosing seems to be in line with my daily schedule. And it seems to align well with my goals.

1. Not that I mistrust sarmx as a source, but do I need blood work done pre, during and post Sarms only cycle? (And post pct?)
Can you advice me on the markers I need to get tested? It's pretty hard to get a full panel of blood work done here in Malaysia, but maybe if I know which specific markers, I can convince some labs to do it for me.

2. With regards to training, I've always been a responder to low volume training (hence strength training is more suitable to my physiology).
When on cycle, should I modify to a higher volume, hypertrophy based training for size? Or should I continue as is?
I've been through overtraining and adrenal fatigue due to high volume lifting before and it scares me till today.

I may be a little vague on training part, perhaps if I wasn't clear you could prompt me with some questions?

With sarms only bloodwork is going to be your call. It's not like steroids where it will fuck up your lipids or other health numbers but it is a good idea to at least get your test and estrogen levels checked before cycle and after pct

As for training, if it works off cycle, it will work even better on cycle. If it isn't broke don't fix it. I am like you and don't do well with high volume work. I do really well with low volume high intensity and that doesn't change in cycle or off. Everyone responds differently to training stimulus and if you know what works for you, why change it?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Dylan,

no matter what you run, you should always do bloodwork pre, mid and post because you never know how you will respond to things.. just because something is generally a consensus does not mean it is 100%... there are always exceptions... you should ALWAYS get bloodwork done... here is a rundown of what you need to get tested...

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol Sensitive
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

If you are going for size then you need to be in a hypertrophy stage of training... that would be 8-12 reps at 80-85% of your max... i would always try to get at least 10 and just push hard... you will need a bit longer in between sets but you will get the size bro...

Top Bottom