napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Newbie (Again) & Shout out to 9th Wonder for Speedy Service. IWGF Products

PimpdaShrimp

Whats up Peeps!!

First and foremost - A huge Thanks to 9th Wonder for the Excellent Customer Service and insane speedy delivery on the IWGF PCT stuff I ordered (feels like they have stock in UPS or something)

Been following all the posts Best Forum ever. So just want to introduce myself. I am 35 yrs old, spend most of my days with my head in the clouds and my ass in the gym.
After I got married got way to comfortable and picked up those lb.'s but been doing a lot of cardio for about 6 months, got the diet in check lost about 17lb and dropped 6%BF (no gear)
I think I might hold off on my below cycle a bit longer and try and get my BF% down a little more (or will the Sarms help in that perspective)

Stats:
5'8
175lb
19 or 20% BF
age 35
love long walks on the beach and skiing in the winter if anyone is interested JK

I like to keep things simple and always just ran Test only cycles, never used anything else but I just ordered some Sarms from sarmsx RAD140 and MK2866 (love the educational vids) been dying to try it for a while.
So was going to run this a
Test Cyp 250ml (8Weeks)
Rad140 (12 weeks)
MK2866(12 weeks)
Anavar 50mg per day (last 4 weeks) (I know everyone hates anavar)

I will definitely follow Dylans dosing of the sarms but all feedback would be appreciated as...I am always learning. Thanks and hope this was not too boring.

Thanks for the support and you're business Pimp. I think SARMS will be a good cycle to run, especially as you work to get that body fat down which I would totally encourage at this point.

I would like look at dropping that BF percentage down to around 12-15% before you start the Cyp and Var so you don't comprise your health.

Being at 20% is too high to run gear... consider adding GW and SR9009 to your SARMS stack which will help immensely in melting fat.

You should have no problem getting in range and after you run that stack....then it would make sense running a AAS cycle after your PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up the test dose to 350-500mg a week if you've ran cycles in the past. 250 is basically a TRT dose. And replace var with winny depending on how lean you are... if you don't get to 10% or below I'd personally run Tbol. And what's up no aromasin. Should run an Aromasin at 12.5 eod.

Thanks Big Steve, yeah I was thinking of a 500mg a week, but decided to hit the sarms to get the BF down and then go Buckwild

Not a problem brother, just wouldn't wanna see you waste gear like that... running a TRT dose like that is doing nothing but basically replacing your bodies natural testosterone with exogenous testosterone the levels would be pretty similar to your natural levels depending on certain factors. Anything less then 350mg a week would basically be a waste if you will. You won't see gains from a dose like that especially if you have ran past cycles with test.

Top Bottom