napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newb on board!

jdcain19

Hey all! Glad to be here. I am a current member of Evo and I am interested in learning from this forum and

Stats:
Male
5'10"
181 (cutting right now)
Bodybuilding would be my sport (although I do not compete)

Thanks and have a great day!!!

We welcome you to Adrenaline rush, and we are happy to have you as part of pur community. This place is MUCH better than EVO. I can assure you that. This forum is a family....a brotherhood, and we all take care of each other

jdcain19 said:
Hey all! Glad to be here. I am a current member of Evo and I am interested in learning from this forum and

Stats:
Male
5'10"
181 (cutting right now)
Bodybuilding would be my sport (although I do not compete)

Thanks and have a great day!!!

Welcome home brother... Do yourself a HUGE favor... Steer clear of evo... Even if you go somewhere else, anywhere but there because I don't want to see you get hurt or misled anymore man... WE WANT AND WELCOME YOU HERE and want this to be your new home... You won't find any place as this one is my friend... We have YOU and YOUR best interest as our PRIMARY concern and as you become a member here and grow with us, you will see that noone compares in any way, shape or form... WELCOME HOME MY FRIEND!

Welcome to ARF man. I think you'll be much better off here. I love the principals of this board far beyond any other forum I've been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the welcomes! I will definitely be around and look forward to learning more and contributing when possible.

Top Bottom