napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition

New to this forum-Like what I see

Hey ya'll,

I'm coming over from Evo. I feel like that site grew to fast for their own good and too much went towards turning a profit in the end.
I'm an ultra marathoner and recreational powerlifter. I do endurance when I'm over seas with my job and I lift heavy as possible when I'm state side. I hate the beach, hate swimming, 85% of my job is spent in the water or coming from the water. I'm a die hard shooter, gunsmith, hunter and outdoors-man. I have experience in the medical field, and I have overseen the start up of 14 companies in my personal life.

JM750 sent me and I'm glad to be here. Thanks all for the posts I've already read, I'm looking forward to learning more and maybe helping some people if I can.

For the record if I skip out and no-one hears from me for a few months, I'm down range in the fight. We deploy all the time, there's idiots all over the world we gotta go dispatch.
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
sealrunner said:
Hey ya'll,

I'm coming over from Evo. I feel like that site grew to fast for their own good and too much went towards turning a profit in the end.
I'm an ultra marathoner and recreational powerlifter. I do endurance when I'm over seas with my job and I lift heavy as possible when I'm state side. I hate the beach, hate swimming, 85% of my job is spent in the water or coming from the water. I'm a die hard shooter, gunsmith, hunter and outdoors-man. I have experience in the medical field, and I have overseen the start up of 14 companies in my personal life.

JM750 sent me and I'm glad to be here. Thanks all for the posts I've already read, I'm looking forward to learning more and maybe helping some people if I can.

For the record if I skip out and no-one hears from me for a few months, I'm down range in the fight. We deploy all the time, there's idiots all over the world we gotta go dispatch.


I remember your screen name man... Great to have you here! You are my kind of athlete with your endurance type training... That is my wheelhouse and I hold a high amount of respect for that type of training... Its a pleasure to have you here... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know! WELCOME HOME BROTHER!
 
Would it be OK if I published some of my experiences with gear for endurance use on the article section? I wrote up volumes of information for guys in my platoon and they're just gathering dust now. I get this is a body building forum but I'd like to see them put up somewhere. I'll let you proof read them if need be.
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
sealrunner said:
Would it be OK if I published some of my experiences with gear for endurance use on the article section? I wrote up volumes of information for guys in my platoon and they're just gathering dust now. I get this is a body building forum but I'd like to see them put up somewhere. I'll let you proof read them if need be.

are you kidding?? OF COURSE YOU CAN MAN... email everything to [email protected]

when you have valuable information to share, it is imperative you share it man... That is truly appreciated bro
 
Im going to go over them and add some new information and I'll send them over! Thanks, I'm excited get these things out where people can use them.
 

JM750

MODERATOR
Member
sealrunner said:
Hey ya'll,

I'm coming over from Evo. I feel like that site grew to fast for their own good and too much went towards turning a profit in the end.
I'm an ultra marathoner and recreational powerlifter. I do endurance when I'm over seas with my job and I lift heavy as possible when I'm state side. I hate the beach, hate swimming, 85% of my job is spent in the water or coming from the water. I'm a die hard shooter, gunsmith, hunter and outdoors-man. I have experience in the medical field, and I have overseen the start up of 14 companies in my personal life.

JM750 sent me and I'm glad to be here. Thanks all for the posts I've already read, I'm looking forward to learning more and maybe helping some people if I can.

For the record if I skip out and no-one hears from me for a few months, I'm down range in the fight. We deploy all the time, there's idiots all over the world we gotta go dispatch.


Hey Bro, glad to see you made it over. Hope all is going good with you. Long time no speak. Hang out and have some fun. I think you will like this no B/S place.
 

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Great to have you here Sealrunner. You sound like my kind of dude. Hunting, outdoors and guns. I just picked up a nice carry Glock 26. Love that piece
 

JackSteel

Banned
Cool man welcome. Love to have vets or current military in the group. Good luck down range!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I remember you from EVO, and we are more than happy to have you here at adrenaline rush! As you can see, we treat everyone as family here and we run things a lot differently than anyone else. We pride ourselves in truth, honesty, and reaching out to help one another, treating each other as brothers and sisters. Welcome to our home, and thank you for your service brother!
 

Olympus

Member
Welcome to the board brother!


"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
 
9th Wonder said:
Great to have you here Sealrunner. You sound like my kind of dude. Hunting, outdoors and guns. I just picked up a nice carry Glock 26. Love that piece
My duty weapon is a modified Glock 20 when I can be loud and a FN45T, also modified, for when the lights go dark. My CCW is a G17 or a S&W 686+ :D
 
Top