napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forum

fbomb

I am new here and have been looking for a new place to exchange information and keep learning...... Thanks in advance to everyone.....

fbomb said:
I am new here and have been looking for a new place to exchange information and keep learning...... Thanks in advance to everyone.....

Well, you are definitely in the right place my friend! Welcome to AR. We have a great family here, and only the best info and advice you'll find anywhere. If you need help with anything at all, just let me know

fbomb said:
welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you here! you have definitely come to the right place and you wll quickly see there is no other forum like this in existence... im always here if you need anything along the way...

Thanks everyone I am really liking what I'm reading. Tons of good info. I have been on several other forums that seem to be loosing direction.

fbomb said:
Thanks everyone I am really liking what I'm reading. Tons of good info. I have been on several other forums that seem to be loosing direction.

yes, you will find that fairly normal everywhere except here bro... things here are done far different and the vision and direction is completely different than anywhere else, which is a good thing! You will never find another forum like here anywhere, i assure you this!

Top Bottom