napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to steroids

Nofear202

Hello,

I am new to steroids and don’t really know what to go with. I’ve been working out for a year and a half. I’ve made some good gains but I lost a lot of weight and now I go some loose skin. I’m still eating healthy. Will taking steroids and getting bigger tighten it up? Any help would be much appreciated thank you!

i recommend you run a sarms stack from sarms.forsale . this will help you out A TON without having to take that big step

No, you have only been working out a year and a half man, which is a huge NO for steroid use... you should not use steroids until you have many, many years of working out and reaching more towards your max potential... sarms would be an option but definitely not steroid use!

i have a nice layout for you.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you guys for all your help. I have no idea I just thought me being bigger would tighten up the skin. Thank you all for your input, this helps me a lot!

Steroids are definitely not the answer here. Continue your training and with some muscle gain it will tighten up some but if you lost a lot of weight you will probably need surgery.

I would highly recommend going with the layout that Dylan gave you. That is a very nice and effective cycle! Sarms4sale is well known for having top quality and customer service so I would highly recommend going with them as well!

thats up to you and your goals... i cant just tell you that kind of number without doing proper consulting with you, analyzing past results etc... i dont just throw out numbers like that on a guess...

I have another question. How many calories should I be eating while doing the sarms? Right now I’m doing 1300-1500 calories a day.
You can get online and use a calorie maintenance calculator. That will tell you the general amount of calories needed to maintain your current weight and then, depending on your goals, you can adjust from there

I have another question. How many calories should I be eating while doing the sarms? Right now I’m doing 1300-1500 calories a day.
It depends on your goals. You want to be in a caloric defecit for fat loss. If you want to gain muscle you need to be in a surplus

Top Bottom