napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms

jake0210

Hello out there, like title says I'm new to this! I've been hearing a lot about sarms and was thinking of trying it out but don't know what to start with! I'm 5"6 162 pounds work out about 5 times a week! My goals r to gain muscle and to get lean! If anybody can help that would be great!

Hello out there, like title says I'm new to this! I've been hearing a lot about sarms and was thinking of trying it out but don't know what to start with! I'm 5"6 162 pounds work out about 5 times a week! My goals r to gain muscle and to get lean! If anybody can help that would be great!
You are in the right place buddy. For your goals I'd recommend the following stack. you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 10 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that stack Rick gave you is going to give you that nice lean muscle look if your diet and training is in check, I would definitely run that!!!

www.sarmsX.com is the only legit place to get pure quality sarms

Top Bottom