napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS

katermalt

Hi Dylan,

I heard about SARMS from a colleague roughly about 3 months ago and have been doing a lot of research (mostly on your site with videos and forums). SARMS almost sounds too good to be true and I'm extremely interested in trying a bulking cycle followed by a cutting cycle. I've kind of come up with what I think will be good for both but would obviously love your professional advice.

First a little bit about me:

-Height: 168 cm (5'6")

-Weight: 70 kg

-Body Fat %: somewhere between 20-24%...this is just the best guess I can manage and it's mostly guessing that that's higher then I actually am.

-Years of training: I started a good 10 years ago...I had skinny bitch syndrome and would torture myself with long distance steady state cardio crap. About 4 years ago I discovered Crossfit...it has become my cardio. I've been lifting now for 4 years as well, but I would say 2 has finally been with proper technique and knowledge on it.

-Complete cycle history: I've done 2 x 6 week cycles of Anavar and clenbuterol (was at a fitness camp both times and all the cool kids were doing it....hated clen, I have ADHD and this shit messed with me). And one solo Anavar cycle for about 6 weeks as well. Anavar was dosed at 5 mg 2 x daily and the clen started at 5 mg and built according to tolerance and then lowered towards then end of the cycle.

-PCT for each cycle: lower doses of the clen but that's about it.

-Goals: I want to build my glutes!!! (I realize SARMS isn't some miracle booty grower but I figured if I tailored my training specifically for butt growth this is where I will see the results the most....am more then happy to send both bulking and cutting workout plans your way if you'd like to take a look). And then cut and tone up.

Supplements: Protein (whey isolate as well as blends), BCAAs, omega-3s, daily woman's vitamin and the occasional pre-workout, nothing too intense though cause of the ADHD. Also a sleep aid called g-spring.

-General idea of nutrition: I count macros, they cycle according to daily activity (more carbs on lifting days, especially booty days, more fats on rest days or cardio/ab days....) I try to mainly eat healthy with whole food sources, lots of vege, fruit and lean protein sources, but I also love food and try to make sure it all just fits in the magic macro count.

-Injuries: Herniated L4 and L5 as well as osteoarthritis from L4 in SI joints (yay). I was bed ridden with pain for a month before I was diagnosed with this a good 3 years ago and was basically told to stop doing what hurt it, which was almost everything at the time. Went to 4 physiotherapists till I found one who actually helped me. My technique was good for my lifts (to the untrained eye) but I wasn't activating the right muscles regardless of how clean my technique looked (preventing PRs and gains). I used my back and quads for squats and deadlifts rather then glutes, hamstrings and core. I was finally taught how to activate my glutes and strengthen my core. The problem is still there but I am aware of my limitations (but like to push them sometimes...ok a lot) and know how to work with them so I'm not bed ridden again. I've managed to go from literally a flat board in the derriere to somewhat of an ass (again will happily provide a photo just need to take something recent). So building glutes is yes an aesthetic goal, but it's also for muscular balance and my injury...and they still have some catching up to do.

-A little bit about my lifestyle: I work contractually overseas in third world countries. I generally work 2-3 months on and then have 1-2 months off so my lifestyle changes. While off I generally has access to all the greatest gyms I can get my hands on. While working it depends. I always travel with bands, skipping rope and such, but sometimes all I have is my body and this minimal equipment, other times it's just free weights and barbells, sometimes it's that shitty cable machine and a treadmill like you see in most crappy hotels. That being said, I remain as active as possible and just roll with the punches adjusting my diet to my activity level. As of the second week of July I'll be home in Canada and that's when I would like to do some SARMS cycles.

So there's all the info, if you have any more questions or would like further clarification please let me know.

Now here's what I've come up with stack wise from the abundance of information on the site:

For Bulking 8-10 weeks:

-LGD-4033 @ 5mg once in the am

-S4 @ 25-40mg 2 x day (depending on tolerance to possible side effects)

-MK-677 @ 25 mg once in the am (for muscle gain but also because of my back)

Should I add anavar to this since I still have a considerable amount? (it is oral by the way)

Add in crossfit or kickboxing PLUS a weight training plan mostly focused on glutes, maybe some yoga. And 80% healthy eating...I cheat on big butt days only and make it fit the macros so its' not technically cheating...yes chocolate cake and nachos can fit into macros if you really really try...and pretty much just eat egg whites and spinach at every other meal...I workout intensely twice a day so it's ok sometimes right?

For Cutting (following the bulking cycle) 8 weeks:

-S4 @ 25-40mg 2 x day (again depending on side effects)

-GW-50516 @ 20 mg once in the am

-MK-2866 @ 25mg 1 x am

Add in Crossfit or kickboxing with a little extra cardio...and by cardio I mean weight training with higher rep ranges with some serious super sets and little rest...and ok maybe some stair time or stationary bike time, and maybe some yoga. Same nutritional rules apply but a little less cake and nachos.

Final question: my colleague bought his SARMS recently from neobolics.com. They're in pill form and are a Canadian distributor of SARMS. They are considerably cheaper, I don't have to clear customs and (the real concern for me) they are MUCH easier to travel with since I travel a lot. (Pills raise less questions then liquids when travelling internationally). I would like your honest opinion, of course this would be a better choice for me personally but if you honestly believe that the product is crap then the extra $ is absolutely worth it...and I can figure out what to do if I have to travel with SARMS (they're not illegal after all).

Thank you very much for your time and I definitely look forward to your correspondence.

Last edited:
Hi bro... welcome to isarms.
Well, you definitely need to work on your diet and cardio if your bf is >20... and your pct was terrible...

Sarms can definitely help, but your doses are not correct.

Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

It makes no sense to use them for 8 weeks as that's when they start peaking... MK-677 is excellent but needs to be run for a year continuously to get alla the benefits

Be sure to get your sarms from a quality brand... SARMSX has the best quality. Remember, you get what you pay for.

You got a pretty high bodyfat percentage brotha. Why bulk when you really need to cut??? I personally would be trying to get that bf down into the single digits... but that's just me.

I'm a female....and I guessed based on what I was after my last rotation overseas with no gym access. I was able to use digital callipers this morning and my bf is actually 17%. Don't want to have single digit bf%...i kinda like having a period and some curves. Last time I dropped below 14% I lost the menstruation cycle and my bloodwork was messed up...need to pass those medicals for my line of work.

Last edited:
I'm a female....and I guessed based on what I was after my last rotation overseas with no gym access. I was able to use digital callipers this morning and my bf is actually 17%. Don't want to have single digit bf%...i kinda like having a period and some curves. Last time I dropped below 14% I lost the menstruation cycle and my bloodwork was messed up...need to pass those medicals for my line of work.

I'm sure they thought you were male which Obvioulsy would have changed things considerably. Your bodyfat is fine being female.

I don't see a problem with your cycles but your doses are off a bit, and I wouldn't recommend the source you want to use at all, especially being female. It's hard telling what you are really getting. I would stick with www.sarmsx.com

Also keep in mind that MK-677 really needs ran long term to get the most out of it. It won't do much in 12 weeks

I'm sure they thought you were male which Obvioulsy would have changed things considerably. Your bodyfat is fine being female.

I don't see a problem with your cycles but your doses are off a bit, and I wouldn't recommend the source you want to use at all, especially being female. It's hard telling what you are really getting. I would stick with www.sarmsx.com

Also keep in mind that MK-677 really needs ran long term to get the most out of it. It won't do much in 12 weeks

Thanks RickRock...any corrections on dosing then?

just a few things... you need to keep your 677 dose at 12.5 mg per day as a female... most that run 25 end up having so much water retention they cannot continue... when you do run mk2866, then run 12.5 mg the first two weeks THEN bump to 25 mg per day... you can run anavar on either cycle and it may be a good idea to do so on the bulking cycle to really keep it even cleaner...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

No questions as of now...will tweak the dosages on everything mentioned (lower dosages mean more bang for my buck woohoo) and will run MK-677 for a full year. I won't be able to start anything till late July and will focus on cutting a bit more to really see progress on the next bulk. Thanks gents!

No questions as of now...will tweak the dosages on everything mentioned (lower dosages mean more bang for my buck woohoo) and will run MK-677 for a full year. I won't be able to start anything till late July and will focus on cutting a bit more to really see progress on the next bulk. Thanks gents!
you are very welcome bro!

Top Bottom