napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms. Looking for some guidance and knowledge

Thenewguy

Hi everyone, just came across this forum after starting a little research to find out exactly what sarms are.

I’ll post my stats so you know where I’m at.

Age - 27
Height - 5’11
Weight - 180lbs
Body fat % - Not sure but low teens. Never carried much fat
Years of training - 6 years roughly
Complete cycle history - Done a couple Ph cycles (promag 35 and superdrol) but nothing for the last couple years.
PCT for each cycle - used Tamoxifen citrate both times.
Goals - Time to gain some more quality size.
Supplements - Use zma before bed. That’s mainly it. Protein powder sometimes upsets my stomach so just focus on whole foods.
General idea of nutrition - Good idea. No allergies. Know what and how much I need to eat to gain muscle.

So yeah haven’t done a course of anything for a couple years but still maintained the gym with steady progress. New urges make me want to gain some more size more than anything.

Pro hormones are pretty rough from what I remember and I don’t want to jab test so sarms have caught my attention, mainly lgd 4033 as I’ve read that’s the best for gaining size.
I looked on the same place I used to buy my ph courses and found this lgd http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/sarm-lgd-4033/
Is this stuff any good? A little reading on this forum of older posts mention never using capsule lgd? Is this still the case of have thing moved on?

What results can be expected from a run of lgd and would it be a better cycle to stack it with something else?

Appreciate your help and reply’s!

no, that site is a scam.. DO NOT buy anything there whatsoever..

if you want a good stack for size, here is a good stack to run..

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

no, that site is a scam.. DO NOT buy anything there whatsoever..

if you want a good stack for size, here is a good stack to run..

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok I’ll steer clear of them this time.

Is it still a case of avoiding capsule form or are capsules as legit as liquid now?

That cycle looks good. What sort of cost would a cycle like that be? Are sarms cheaper than traditional AAS?

What sort of results do people get from a cycle like that, providing diet and training are where they should be?

Thanks

results are great on a stack like this... healing, lean muscle, strength, size, endurance... its all about the quality, not about the form they come in

Top Bottom