napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to isarms

jag85

Whats up I'm new to the forum and gear. Just completed my first cycle four weeks ago of test cyp and deca (I know it's not recommended for first cycle). Currently on a cruise cycle and hoping to jump on tren with test. Making sure I do my research before I jump on it. Been watching Dylan gemelli's YouTube channel every week lol. That man got good info. Anyways any good advise is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you realize you made a mistake using deca on a first cycle so you want to make an even worse one and use tren on a second?? how can you say you have been watching my channel when you are doing everything i say to not do? is the volume on when you are watching?

you realize you made a mistake using deca on a first cycle so you want to make an even worse one and use tren on a second?? how can you say you have been watching my channel when you are doing everything i say to not do? is the volume on when you are watching?

I knew you were gonna wrip me a new one on that. I was on it already before I watched your videos, too late in the cycle to stop. It was a very low dose of deca. 1 1/2 cc per week pinning a quarter every day with a quarter of test.

What do you mean you are cruising? I know you just got done with your first cycle, but are you on doctor prescribed TRT?

I knew you were gonna wrip me a new one on that. I was on it already before I watched your videos, too late in the cycle to stop. It was a very low dose of deca. 1 1/2 cc per week pinning a quarter every day with a quarter of test.

im not worried about that now... whats done is done... you didnt answer my question... you just want to go a step further and do something FAR more ignorant by using tren on a second cycle? you also said nothing about being on trt... if you want help, REAL help, then you need to help me to help you which you are far from doing right now... im not going to rip you on things you have done before but im not going to hold your hand either.. IM GOING TO HELP YOU not make mistakes any more unless you simply dont care, then run tren on a second cycle...

What do you mean you are cruising? I know you just got done with your first cycle, but are you on doctor prescribed TRT?

No I have an employee that has a source that gets it. I got blood work taken and my testosterone was a little over 3000. I stopped taking deca and lowered trt to pinning a quarter of a cc every other day and taking aromasin.

im not worried about that now... whats done is done... you didnt answer my question... you just want to go a step further and do something FAR more ignorant by using tren on a second cycle? you also said nothing about being on trt... if you want help, REAL help, then you need to help me to help you which you are far from doing right now... im not going to rip you on things you have done before but im not going to hold your hand either.. IM GOING TO HELP YOU not make mistakes any more unless you simply dont care, then run tren on a second cycle...

What do you recommend for a second cycle or time frame of second cycle?

No I have an employee that has a source that gets it. I got blood work taken and my testosterone was a little over 3000. I stopped taking deca and lowered trt to pinning a quarter of a cc every other day and taking aromasin.

Bro, that is not smart at all. You do not want to stay on test. Wtf are you thinking? You need to come off and pct. what is your stats?

What pct should I start taking?

Start this pct two weeks after last test injection. You can get everytging you need from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom