napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

new source

DKing

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me who is legit source, i spoke with PharmaLady Rep, but just wondering if that is the only one on this form.
I like to have a couple of choices if possible, I have a trusted source but they are out of stock on some of my needs and it will take awhile before they
will be restocked.

Thanks

Bro you are brand new. How about establishing yourself a bit around here, and introducing yourself to the community before looking for a handout

Hello RickRock, I'm new to these forms and I'm just trying to get into the swing of things. I have been lucky over the years to have trusted sources, but most are out of the game. I still have 1 but he is out of stock on what I'm looking for, so be patient with me. Thanks for the reply.

DKing

There are a few sources here. You’ve already spoken to Pharma Lady.
I rep Robolics.
There is also Titan, MGP, roids24, Hipo, pharmacon, Biotech, and I may have missed one lol.

Plenty of good sources here. As Rick mentioned, spend a little time here and you'll find them pretty easy. Great people on this board with lots of knowledge. Welcome!

There are a few sources here. You’ve already spoken to Pharma Lady.
I rep Robolics.
There is also Titan, MGP, roids24, Hipo, pharmacon, Biotech, and I may have missed one lol.

Why you forgetting me... you bastard [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you forgetting me... you bastard [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck I did! And I’ve used you with great success! Damn I knew there was something slipping.
My bad bro. 9th is an awesome guy and set me up with some great orals and I believe a test no ester for preworkout a few cycles back.

Good morning support, I have been doing some research and I'm thinking of going with Roids24, but I can't seem to find a lot of recent reviews. Most of the ones are a couple years old only one of 2017, maybe I'm not looking in the right places on the net. So anyone can possibly guide me to a good place to look at reviews that would be great.

Thanks

Good morning support, I have been doing some research and I'm thinking of going with Roids24, but I can't seem to find a lot of recent reviews. Most of the ones are a couple years old only one of 2017, maybe I'm not looking in the right places on the net. So anyone can possibly guide me to a good place to look at reviews that would be great.

Thanks

Have you used the search function on the forum?

Salyan, I thought I did maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I'm not a guy who uses these forms, so if you would help a brother out a bit. I'm not lazy I'm just uses to either talking to people or via email. Like I said I've been lucky to know guys and sources and I still have a source, but he is out of what part of what I needed which is gh, do you have a source that you go too.

Thanks

Salyan, I thought I did maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I'm not a guy who uses these forms, so if you would help a brother out a bit. I'm not lazy I'm just uses to either talking to people or via email. Like I said I've been lucky to know guys and sources and I still have a source, but he is out of what part of what I needed which is gh, do you have a source that you go too.

Thanks

You’re right. I couldn’t find and recent ones either. Hopefully someone can give you some feed back

Top Bottom