napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New products coming soon. Pharma Lady

Hello members

Would like to bring some good and exciting news, 2 new products are in development at the moment and should be ready for you by the middle of September.

Trestolone Acetate 50mg X 10ml Platinum Biotech

Superdrol 10mg X 100 tabs Global Anabolic

Trestolone Acetate has been described as a good alternative to Trenbolone for those who do not like the side effects, also some IFBB Pro bodybuilders like this product a lot due to its ability to keep the muscles full with water but not under the skin ;)

Superdrol was a very popular pro hormone a few years ago until changes in law meant it was illegal and many supplement companies had to stop producing it. Global Anabolic are making a film coated tablet version of this product so you can expect only the best quality and release to the body, unlike cheap capsule versions that were previously available. Superdrol is a very potent oral that gives very good glycogen storage in the muscle which keeps the skin tight around it, user report dry and hard muscle gains, although most wont take this product for more than 3 weeks at a time.

I shall update as more news comes, please feel free to post any questions or thoughts here ;)

I am also looking to bring 1-Test Cyp (Dihydroboldenone) 100mg X 10ml, will keep updated here, please feel free to post any questions you may have.

Pharma Lady said:
I am also looking to bring 1-Test Cyp (Dihydroboldenone) 100mg X 10ml, will keep updated here, please feel free to post any questions you may have.
I just Googled this because I've never heard of it... Very interesting and a lot of good reviews.

ilovebb said:
That s awesome...really interested in these new products..

Thank you Sir, Im expecting them to be available around 15th Sept, to regular and experienced customers I will be offering free samples ;)

cbbram said:
Pharma Lady said:
I just Googled this because I've never heard of it... Very interesting and a lot of good reviews.

Its described as being an almost mix of Primo and EQ, its something that is becoming popular amongst athletes, as is Trestolone Acetate (MENT) which I will be bringing to market soon.

Btw,pharma lady,I just placed an order for the 5test e/dbol august offer.it should be in your inbox right now.
I just started my new cycle I ordered from you,the oils are really smooth,can't wait to see results.. so I decided to treat myself and take advantage of your offer and stock some up for later :D :D

Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:

Thank you Sir, Im expecting them to be available around 15th Sept, to regular and experienced customers I will be offering free samples ;)

Niceeee.....Btw,pharma lady,I just placed an order for the 5test e/dbol august offer.it should be in your inbox right now.
I just started my new cycle I ordered from you,the oils are really smooth,can't wait to see results.. so I decided to treat myself and take advantage of your offer and stock some up for later :D :D

ilovebb said:
Pharma Lady said:
ilovebb said:

Niceeee.....Btw,pharma lady,I just placed an order for the 5test e/dbol august offer.it should be in your inbox right now.

Thank you again Sir, email replied ;) I am also looking forward your results

Sir thank you, I will always bring as wide a selection of products to members as possible, and when new products are released I will post topic about them and how use them.

Sounds good.....is your superdrol available yet?

Dear Sir, to update you on Superdrol, I have spoken with Global Anabolics manufacturer yesterday and was told Superdrol will be ready in around 4 weeks, there is a delay due to some paperwork issues, very sorry about that but please rest assured it is on its way.

Trestalone Acetate is ready and i will be updating about this soon.

Also I have some new Thaiger products ready to go

Are there any new specials for October. Wanna place a order and I wanna see if you got any new specials for the new month. Thanx

Pharma Lady hasn't contacted me yet about October but I expect her to soon...

Top Bottom