napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Product------FAT BURNER!

Wow! Looks like a big list inside. Can't wait to read the review and try. Each ingredient seems like a winner. Curious
how they act all together (hopefully smooth vs tweaky)!

Wow! Looks like a big list inside. Can't wait to read the review and try. Each ingredient seems like a winner. Curious
how they act all together (hopefully smooth vs tweaky)!

Shouldn't be too "tweaky" unless caffeine sensitive. The yohimbe may make you feel slightly prickly if never used before, but that should subside after a few days.

The only thing that concerns me is the Sibutramine dosage. The highest dose when you could buy it was 15mg, take. Once a day but this has 20mg. Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on this?

The only thing that concerns me is the Sibutramine dosage. The highest dose when you could buy it was 15mg, take. Once a day but this has 20mg. Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on this?

I have not, was just basing my assessment on the ingredients listed.

Look out for Zeigo... he is going to log it and he’s got allot of experience with PEDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just received this fat burner from IWGF and 9th and will be starting a log on my progress with this new product in the next few days and you can monitor my results !!!!!

I have just received this fat burner from IWGF and 9th and will be starting a log on my progress with this new product in the next few days and you can monitor my results !!!!!
How long do you plan on using it and at what dosage?

Usually when someone mentions a fat burner all I hear is blah blah blah but this actually looks very impressive.

So basically a little bit of var and sarms and if you took a bronkaid apart and made the drink with lemon juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... can cause a major spike in adipose tissue combating. There's a reason why it's called the 'fat killer' lol...

When it comes to weight lifting I have less than an yr of experience, but you can say I have experience losing weight. Anyway, I've never used a fat burner before but I managed to go from 267-180lbs. But now I'm trying to cut from my bulk and I'm interested on implementing your fat burner into my diet. Like I said, I never used fatbutners before, because I never trusted them. But it seems like people like what they're seeing so I want to give it a try.

Top Bottom