napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new here

bonacris

New to this site, some might recognise me from other sites with the same username. have just been reading a few threads and hopefully I can contribute.

I have no beef with anyone here or anyone on other sites I just want to learn as much as possible and help brothers out in the process.

Welcome, bro. I definitely know your name and I'm sure you have plenty to contribute.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I remember you quite well, and I'm glad to see you make it over here. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush. Glad to have you here buddy. Feel free to make yourself at home!

Welcome bro. I dont recognize your name. But i can tell you there are no beefs in this place. That baby bullshit dont happen here. Relax and exjoy yourself. No one gets shit here. The staff here kno wtf they are doing to run a tight ship

bonacris said:
New to this site, some might recognise me from other sites with the same username. have just been reading a few threads and hopefully I can contribute.

I have no beef with anyone here or anyone on other sites I just want to learn as much as possible and help brothers out in the process.

hey bro, i definitely recognize the name and im really happy to have you here... i KNOW you have a lot to contribute and share and that's exactly what we want here... Im really happy you found your way over here and you are always welcome here! great to see you bro

Cheers guys. There guys here really know their stuff and I'll chime in with my own personal experiences when ever I can

Hey bonacris, 'bout time you made it over here!

Glad to have you.

Top Bottom