napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Here - Advice always welcomed

AaronP

Long time lurker, but just getting started on a first cycle so figured I would sign up and take part in the community throughout the process.

Little about me:
30 years old, been training extensively for 7 years without any stopping.
5’10 - Started at 138lbs and naturally have got up to 175lbs 7% BF, but currently sitting at 178 and 12ish % BF. Diet I will post up this evening, I always eat extremely healthy, however I will be trying to add at least 1500 calories over what I usually eat, of more clean foods (oats, yams, brown rice, lean turkey and chicken, tuna, tons of broccoli and caulifloweer, and adding more fats from almonds, pb, and some oils). Fat is definitely my toughest goal to obtain as I prefer the taste of fat free and reduced fat foods far more. I drink liquid egg whites, as I had sadly cut whole eggs out of my diet to help lower cholesterol (this is controversial and I hope to get back to whole eggs, but during this 10 weeks I will be doing what I can to keep my levels as low as possible).

History of gyno as a teenager and bad acne, as well as genetic high cholesterol (235 LDL is my norm).
In 3 months of 4g Fish Oil, 1500mg niacin, 1200mg red yeast rice, ans CoQ10 200mg, I have lowered my LDL to 170 and a ratio of 5.1. That number is dropping as well, so I’m feeling more confident in being able to run a 10wk cycle.

I have never ran a cycle due to cholesterol issues and just wanting to build a solid foundation. However I have been hovering around that 175 mark for a couple of years now even with extensive changes to diet and workouts. Very minimal gains.

Planned cycle
Test E 250 Sunday morning and Wednesday evening 10wks
Aromasin starting Week 2 @ 12.5 EOD to start, and then adjust as necessary

PCT beggining 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - Could use some advice here. Should I continue Aromasin at whatever dose was working throughout the cycle, then 2 weeks into PCT cut down to half that dose for the remaining 2-3 weeks?

I plan to get blood work done at 6 weeks just to ensure my lipid panel and estrogen are decent. Then will do bloods a couple of weeks after PCT ends.

Any advice, questions, I am open to everything. Looking forward to sticking around here. 3A2E5A3B-2187-42E7-9EC2-7FD04830C920.jpg

Top 2 pictures were during year 1 of lifting, bottom left is right before having a baby, and bottom right is current (not nearly as lean). Sorry for “posed” pictures, gives an inaccurate comparison, just don’t have many photos from before.

Hey bro welcome. I do disagree that whole eggs are bad lol.
250mg is ok if you have a great source. I was at 2205 on 250mg. But I was running another compound as well. I would suggest doing 300-350mg but won’t blame you for trying 250mg. Wait. Unless you mean 250mg twice a week in which case I would lower it to 350 lol. I can take that both ways.
Aromasin is probably too much. For me anyways. At 500mg I would go MWF and adjust from there.
I’m good with that PCT. I would drop aromasin to twice a week for the first two weeks. Once a week for the next two and that’s it.
I think you have a great base and will benefit a lot from a cycle. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hey bro welcome. I do disagree that whole eggs are bad lol.
250mg is ok if you have a great source. I was at 2205 on 250mg. But I was running another compound as well. I would suggest doing 300-350mg but won’t blame you for trying 250mg. Wait. Unless you mean 250mg twice a week in which case I would lower it to 350 lol. I can take that both ways.
Aromasin is probably too much. For me anyways. At 500mg I would go MWF and adjust from there.
I’m good with that PCT. I would drop aromasin to twice a week for the first two weeks. Once a week for the next two and that’s it.
I think you have a great base and will benefit a lot from a cycle. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Thank you for the reply and advice. I too agree with you about whole eggs fully. After much research, when it comes to TRUE genetic high cholesterol there appears to be Type A and Type B. From what I gathered, only Type B has their numbers effected by whole eggs. I figured just to avoid any issues I would up my egg white intake and get fats elsewhere just while on. Although if my 6 week blood work looks good then maybe I’ll add whole eggs back?

As for the Test, I was planning 250 2x per week. Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. I know many people say this, but I truly plan for this to be my only cycle. Of course that may change, but very seriously I do not expect to do more. are you says my 500wk is too much?

Are you saying no need for aromasin during the cycle? My concern is the teenage gyno, I still have tissue build up just behind the nipple but no pain or itch in over 15 years.

welcome brother... yes, the whole eggs thing is far fetched at best and thats a different concept altogether but they certainly are a huge benefit and there is no reason why you cant add them in whenever you want...

500 is not too much but its not necessary either... i would definitely continue with aromasin yes.. you dont even know how your response is to test... you are getting mid cycle bloods so you can see where you are at then and how your body responds..

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom