napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New guy trying to get PM authorization

rwd

Hey! I'm new to the forum. I was referenced by an existing member. Trying to get PM authorization! I'm new to this world as well so I don't have a lot of feedback just a lot of questions.

rwd said:
Hey! I'm new to the forum. I was referenced by an existing member. Trying to get PM authorization! I'm new to this world as well so I don't have a lot of feedback just a lot of questions.

Welcome to AR! You've come to the right place if you have questions. Tell us a little about yourself; goals, experience, etc. And as far as your questions, ask away! That's what this forum is all about!

Re: RE: New guy trying to get PM authorization

rwd said:
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You've come to the right place. You only need 3 posts to PM, but feel free to post and contribute. Any and everything is welcome, and if you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask

rwd said:

Welcome home bro! Great to have you here! I know you will find this to be the best forum on the planet... All you need is three posts to be able to send pm's... If you ever need anything along the way, dont hesitate to let me know... Welcome to adrenaline rush

Top Bottom