napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW GUY, I need help with AI's and PCT!

educationiskey

So please take it easy on me here guys. I already know I'm way under educated but I'm trying to study up and learn as much as I can. I'm fairly new to this and quite honestly there's a lot of shit to learn. I've had great success with Sustanon and Tren A on previous cycles but of course the guys that turned me on to steroid use don't seem to know shit about AI or PCT's which is pretty fucking sad. I know they're going to look like shit some day and I'm trying to prevent that for my future. YES I was a fucking moron for just listening to some buddy and taking shit without fully researching it first but whats done is done. Call me an idiot I don't care, I really want to run this cycle so please help me with advice.
I just mainly experimented with Test and different esters on first few cycles then I researched and learned about Tren and I just had to try it. I ran Trenbolone Acetate first trial by error and other than some sweats my body responded great to the compound so I'd like to try a longer ester this time.
HOWEVER, after I stopped the cycle my body was telling me i did something stupid, lowered libido, fatigue. I'm certain from my brief research it's because I didn't use AI or PCT.

I'm placing an order for my 4th cycle. I don't know that much but this is what I considered...

SUSTANON 500MG/ML 750MG WEEKLY

TRI-TREN 200mg/ml (ACE50MG/ENTH100MG/HEX50MG) 400MG WEEKLY

OXYMETHOLONE 50MG EOD OR MAYBE 50MG EVERY 3 DAYS (I only have about 20 left)

Now my question is should I take ANASTROZOLE 50MG EOD or 50MG every 3 days while on cycle?

I have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 50 Tabs at 20MG. From what I've read I'm supposed to start taking that 7 days after my last dose at 20MG a day for 4 weeks. is that right?

An older guy told me to use nolvadex on cycle but in one of the videos they speak against that.

I HAVE NOLVADEX 50tabs-20MG ON HAND NOW. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE ORDERED. I OBVIOUSLY WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE EVERYTHING NECESSARY BEFORE STARTING MY CYCLE. MAYBE I SOUND RETARDED AND UNEDUCATED BUT I'M TRYING HERE GUYS. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY RUN THIS CYCLE WITH AI'S AND PCT!

Last edited:
How old are you? Can you provide some more stats?

I would run aromasin over adex. But the part that put you in a bad position with libido etc, was the fact you didn’t use any AI to control the rise in your prolactin levels.

Caber and GW are staples to a cycle like this. Dylan has so many videos bro.. I would continue to use the video library as a resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 33
5'10
188lbs
I can get aromasine instead. ok, I'll keep watching vids and checking back to this in the mean time. I've been watching tons of vids and still barely have a grasp on everything needed to go alone with a cycle...
I don't think I can get my hands on caber easily. can I say on here where I order from or is that a big no no?

you can go to the source section for caber, just make a post there...

you are a mess with everything else... why on the planet earth would you run test that high? why would you run an oral every other day? where are you coming up with this? your pct is so horrible that i dont even know where to begin... this is your fourth cycle bro? have you had ANY bloodwork done at any point in time? anything recent?

Ok I'm going to probably sound dumb here but I live in Pennsylvania where it's all illegal. How do you guys just go to a doc and say hey I'm taking this shit.... can you check my blood work? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but how do you even check blood work.

yeah bro, this is really really really messy and bad... im not trying to be a dick but this is serious shit especially with what you want to run and you are just not really knowing how to do any of it

If I take out Oxymetholone, and just run Sustanon at 350MG weekly and Tri tren at 200 MG weekly then what AI and PCT do I require on cycle and after. Or are you saying without blood work it's not a simple answer such as that? I mean I've taken test cycles and had no issues yet. I know it's now smart without PCT but honestly I didn't know any better until I started watching your videos. I'm trying to educate myself to continue not just stop while I study for a year...

you should not run anything right now period... yes, watch videos, READ here in the forum, POST QUESTIONS... thats what i made all the videos for and thats why there are so many people in the forum.. you need a full blood panel first before ANYTHING else...

So please take it easy on me here guys. I already know I'm way under educated but I'm trying to study up and learn as much as I can. I'm fairly new to this and quite honestly there's a lot of shit to learn. I've had great success with Sustanon and Tren A on previous cycles but of course the guys that turned me on to steroid use don't seem to know shit about AI or PCT's which is pretty fucking sad. I know they're going to look like shit some day and I'm trying to prevent that for my future. YES I was a fucking moron for just listening to some buddy and taking shit without fully researching it first but whats done is done. Call me an idiot I don't care, I really want to run this cycle so please help me with advice.
I just mainly experimented with Test and different esters on first few cycles then I researched and learned about Tren and I just had to try it. I ran Trenbolone Acetate first trial by error and other than some sweats my body responded great to the compound so I'd like to try a longer ester this time.
HOWEVER, after I stopped the cycle my body was telling me i did something stupid, lowered libido, fatigue. I'm certain from my brief research it's because I didn't use AI or PCT.

I'm placing an order for my 4th cycle. I don't know that much but this is what I considered...

SUSTANON 500MG/ML 750MG WEEKLY

TRI-TREN 200mg/ml (ACE50MG/ENTH100MG/HEX50MG) 400MG WEEKLY

OXYMETHOLONE 50MG EOD OR MAYBE 50MG EVERY 3 DAYS (I only have about 20 left)

Now my question is should I take ANASTROZOLE 50MG EOD or 50MG every 3 days while on cycle?

I have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 50 Tabs at 20MG. From what I've read I'm supposed to start taking that 7 days after my last dose at 20MG a day for 4 weeks. is that right?

An older guy told me to use nolvadex on cycle but in one of the videos they speak against that.

I HAVE NOLVADEX 50tabs-20MG ON HAND NOW. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE ORDERED. I OBVIOUSLY WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE EVERYTHING NECESSARY BEFORE STARTING MY CYCLE. MAYBE I SOUND RETARDED AND UNEDUCATED BUT I'M TRYING HERE GUYS. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY RUN THIS CYCLE WITH AI'S AND PCT!
Youre on ur 4th cycle and yr asking basic questions still? There is a great new tool called google search. Type what u want to know and it brings up unlimited info and threads with all the info you could ever want from many varying perspectives. Start taking responsibility for your health and body or youre gonna end up one of these guys whose dick dont work and their test is 150 and they dont know why

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I just read up on Cabergoline... Hey man when your wrong your wrong, and I'll be the first to say I don't have a fucking clue. I appreciate the straight facts you guys provide though. I wanted to be one of these idiots that go pinning shit without fully understanding everything. it takes patience and knowledge. I knew something was off with my body from last cycle thats why I'm on here asking questions. Thanks for the info.

Before anything you really need to get some bloodwork done man. It's obviouos you made some poor choices so it's hard to say where all your levels are

I just read up on Cabergoline... Hey man when your wrong your wrong, and I'll be the first to say I don't have a fucking clue. I appreciate the straight facts you guys provide though. I wanted to be one of these idiots that go pinning shit without fully understanding everything. it takes patience and knowledge. I knew something was off with my body from last cycle thats why I'm on here asking questions. Thanks for the info.
now thats the right kind of answer man, seriously, respect for that

Top Bottom