napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy Here

Think of it like this.

It takes 2000 calories burned or deficient or a combination of both to drop 1# of bf.

If you want to drop it slowly then yes 200 cal deficit a day plus some hard cardio you could lose 1-1.5# if you want to really drop it quick you have to get a bit more agressive with a diet plan to match to prevent muscle wasting.

Its a very specific science to it. So all the info you can provide us helps tailor your needs

PHURIOUS PHARMA

how would it be possible to go on an extreme calorie deficit keep up my energy levels without my body going catabolic

Re: RE: Re: New Guy Here

BigBusiness said:
how would it be possible to go on an extreme calorie deficit keep up my energy levels without my body going catabolic
Unless you're on some kind of peds I don't think you can. I don't think it's wise to be in an extreme calorie deficit but 3-500 calories isn't extreme imo.

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:
Unless you're on some kind of peds I don't think you can. I don't think it's wise to be in an extreme calorie deficit but 3-500 calories isn't extreme imo.

The thing is that I'm losing body fat but just not wieght. Ideally I would love to be 230, but I don't think it's possible for me while on the sauce

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New Guy Here

BigBusiness said:
ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

The thing is that I'm losing body fat but just not wieght. Ideally I would love to be 230, but I don't think it's possible for me while on the sauce
Well hell, keep on rocking then. Who cares about that number on the scale, lol. You'll drop 10# probably when you come off anyway.

PHURIOUS said:
Think of it like this.

It takes 2000 calories burned or deficient or a combination of both to drop 1# of bf.

If you want to drop it slowly then yes 200 cal deficit a day plus some hard cardio you could lose 1-1.5# if you want to really drop it quick you have to get a bit more agressive with a diet plan to match to prevent muscle wasting.

Its a very specific science to it. So all the info you can provide us helps tailor your needs

PHURIOUS PHARMA
You have the right idea for the op, but actually 3500 calories = 1 pound

Hmmm why did i think it was 2000. I know read that somewhere.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

BigBusiness said:
Thank you everyone for the welcomes!! KingWizard my ultimate goal was to get down to 230lbs but since juicing this seems almost impossible because I've been gaining 2 lbs a week, so I altered my goal to cut the fat below 8%. DylanGemelli I would take you up on that offer any day!!!! I'll be sure to get a picture up and to update my profile

You just let me know man... That's what i am here for, to make sure EVERYONE not only achieves their goals but far surpasses them so I would love to help you

Top Bottom