napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy Here

BigBusiness

Hello everyone and thanks for having me!!! Received the invite from a source and I've been meaning to introduce myself for about a week now. You guys can call me BigBusiness cause when I hit the gym its all big business... Lol. I'm 34, 6'4 250lbs about 15%bf. Naturally built like a linebacker. This my first cycle ever and I'm 5 weeks in and seeing awesome gains with test e also feeling better than I have in a couple years. I've been absorbing info from various sites for over a year now but have always been interested in supplementing for some time now I've just been waiting on the right time to take the plunge. I have all proper PCT and follow a strict diet, workout 5 days a week after work. It feels and looks like my body is changing on the daily plus my libido has been threw the roof which is great. Thank you for reading and look forward to being part of AR!!!!

BigBusiness said:
Hello everyone and thanks for having me!!! Received the invite from a source and I've been meaning to introduce myself for about a week now. You guys can call me BigBusiness cause when I hit the gym its all big business... Lol. I'm 34, 6'4 250lbs about 15%bf. Naturally built like a linebacker. This my first cycle ever and I'm 5 weeks in and seeing awesome gains with test e also feeling better than I have in a couple years. I've been absorbing info from various sites for over a year now but have always been interested in supplementing for some time now I've just been waiting on the right time to take the plunge. I have all proper PCT and follow a strict diet, workout 5 days a week after work. It feels and looks like my body is changing on the daily plus my libido has been threw the roof which is great. Thank you for reading and look forward to being part of AR!!!!

Damn bro, that name is certainly fitting for the stats you just gave... I can help turn you into a fucking beast anytime man... You are going to love it here and I am truly looking forward to your progress as well as helping you surpass your goals... Anything you need, DON'T HESITATE to let me know! Welcome home brother

Those are pretty good stats still man you're kind of a tank let's drop that BF down a little bit and get you looking lean and mean ! Welcome to -AR- though brother glad to have you !

Re: RE: New Guy Here

BigBusiness said:
Welcome aboard, dude! I love the name, it's very fitting and reminds me of myself. We have very similar stats, I'm 6'3" 278 ~15%. I'm working on getting down in the 250 range and I'll be starting my first cycle soon. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here, and I'm sure you will love this place. Feel free to make yourself at home, and we are all here to help or answer any questions you may have

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!! KingWizard my ultimate goal was to get down to 230lbs but since juicing this seems almost impossible because I've been gaining 2 lbs a week, so I altered my goal to cut the fat below 8%. DylanGemelli I would take you up on that offer any day!!!! I'll be sure to get a picture up and to update my profile

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!! KingWizard my ultimate goal was to get down to 230lbs but since juicing this seems almost impossible because I've been gaining 2 lbs a week, so I altered my goal to cut the fat below 8%. DylanGemelli I would take you up on that offer any day!!!! I'll be sure to get a picture up and to update my profile

Welcome. The only way you will drop body fat. Is by adjusting your diet and calorie intake. What does that look like for you on a weekly basis?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Welcome. The only way you will drop body fat. Is by adjusting your diet and calorie intake. What does that look like for you on a weekly basis?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Calorie intake is about 20,000 weekly. I've played around and tried dropping meals here and there. But together found it hard to maintain my daily energy needs buy doing that. Maybe more cardio is in my close future

BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Calorie intake is about 20,000 weekly. I've played around and tried dropping meals here and there. But together found it hard to maintain my daily energy needs buy doing that. Maybe more cardio is in my close future

Do you know what your bmr is? Also what kinds of foods do you eat and what are your macros?

Alot of times you can tailor your meals to provide the energey needed for workouts but then change a few things around that to cut the bf

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Do you know what your bmr is? Also what kinds of foods do you eat and what are your macros?

Alot of times you can tailor your meals to provide the energey needed for workouts but then change a few things around that to cut the bf

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I macro manage. 350 protein, about 80 fat, the rest is carbs. Not sure about my BMR. Will definitely look into that!!!! Thank you for input, its greatly appreciated!!! Maybe cutt some proteins out?

BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:
BigBusiness said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I macro manage. 350 protein, about 80 fat, the rest is carbs. Not sure about my BMR. Will definitely look into that!!!! Thank you for input, its greatly appreciated!!! Maybe cutt some proteins out?

No. Once you figure out your bmr you will know how many calories to be deficient on non gym days. Also it will help you tailor your timing of food.

But to cut bf u have to cut some carbs out.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:
BigBusiness said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No. Once you figure out your bmr you will know how many calories to be deficient on non gym days. Also it will help you tailor your timing of food.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks Phurious. I will figure out my BMR. And try to cut a Lil carbs here and there

BigBusiness said:
PHURIOUS said:
BigBusiness said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"BigBusiness" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks Phurious. I will figure out my BMR. And try to cut a Lil carbs here and there

If you need help let me know brother! Feel free to post a diet outline as well, I mean I know not everyone eats the same exact thing day in and day out but the important thing is that everything you consume is calculated and accounted for and staying consistent with it

Sent using Tapatalk

If you're eating 20k a week in calories and assuming you're talking about 7 days in that week, that comes out to 2800 calories a day on average. It's hard to cut on 2800 a day. My bmr is 3000, so when I started cutting I dropped to 2800 for a week and then 2700 for another 2 weeks and now starting next week I'm going to drop down to 2500. I probably wont go any lower than that unless I completely stall. I'm doing a 40/40/20 split on my macros and I'm dropping bf nicely. You should give that a try, lower your calories by about 200 for a week or 2.

Top Bottom