napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

needles/syringes info for beginners

cmb5017

Ok so you've decided to do steroids? You purchased all the stuff u need, now your in your bedroom with your shit spread out on the the bed..your sweating..your nervous your getting ready to inject..what now? You see this is the most undiscussed topics in the steroid world, yet it is the single most important thing you should know.so I'll break it down in steps with the do's and don't and hopefully help you make a clean injection with no adverse effects! First mistake I see alot is people wiping off the needle with alcohol. .DO NOT do this! Your needle is sterilized from the factory. .dont touch it, dont blow on it..u go and take a cotton ball n touch that needle then guess what? U have a fiber on it..then u inject that fiber in your body, now u have a sist/abscess/or infection. .now ur headed to the Dr. Where u have to explain what happened and get ready for alot of pain! Avoid this..dont touch it! Wash your hands before u handle ur syringe. Its a good practice to use latex gloves.
What size needle do I need? One inch for every muscle except your glutes one and a half for that. 25 or 23 gauge. I use 23 myself. .23 has a bigger barrel. Makes the injection quicker. Takes slightly longer with 25 but either is fine to use. This will ultimately be a choice of preference for you. Use 18 gauge to draw your oil, then put your 23 or 25 gauge on for injection.
Ok now you have your syringe full of the proper amount of oil youve decided to use. Now you want to clean your injection area..using alcohol pad in a circle motion clean the area..starting at the injection site and making the circle bigger as u wipe..let area dry! If u dont then the alcohol has not had efficient time to kill bacteria. .then your back to Dr with infection! Let dry! Tap your syringe to release any air bubbles. Squeeze plunger until u get a drop on the head of pin. If you can spread the muscle with your thumb and 1st finger. This will reduce injection pain but if you cant its not a big deal. There's 2 possible injection methods..one is the "dart" where u mimic throwing a dart and in one quick motion stick it in..or you can do a slower "pushing" motion..I myself "push" this will again be your personal preference. One will simply feel better to you. Next is aspirate...that means pulling the plunger back to see if blood comes in your syringe..if it does your in a vein. Now u need to throw that. Syringe away and start all over.do not reuse that syringe or oil!
whats happens if I shoot in a vein? Well the oil goes into your blood stream. .within 2 minutes it will circulate throw your body..when it hits your lungs it will try to go through the air sacs..unfortunately oil is thicker than blood so it will stop and you will have a violent coughing spell that could last for days and land you in the ER.death is unlikely, but possible. Aspirate always if you can!
where can I inject? Technically you can inject into any skeletal muscle. .however that are 4 main sites that most use..thigh, hip, ass, shoulder. Why. Does it matter? Because these areas have the least amount of nerve endings and veins..it simply reduces your chance of a. Mistake. Plus they are more pain tolerate for the med your putting in there. This will also become your preference .there are lots of videos on this on you tube. Watch them! They're vital! You wanna pin your ass? Great but you just cant pick a spot. .it has to be right cheek..upper right quadrant to be exact. Why? There is a sciatic nerve in there..you hit it and your in for the most excruciating pain youve ever known. ..matter of fact if you even get close to it you will be in deep shit for a few days...hitting that nerve can also cause permanent paralysis...so watch the damn videos! Please! After you complete your injection. .wipe again with alcohol pad. Apply band aid..light massaging can help relieve any pain. Techniche and cleanliness is key..keep every thing sterilized . Never reuse a needle or syringes. Never! Never open the package until your ready to use.pin in the cleanest room in your house. .keep Windows n doors shut...u dont want dust and debris flying around in the room..the most microscopic fiber can cause you an infection. The injection is the most important part of yoyr cycle I cant stress it enough! Remember you get an abscess or something then u cant lift and your cycle is down the drain so dont take short cuts! Hope this info helps

Re: RE: needles/syringes info for beginners

cmb5017 said:
Ok so you've decided to do steroids? You purchased all the stuff u need, now your in your bedroom with your shit spread out on the the bed..your sweating..your nervous your getting ready to inject..what now? You see this is the most undiscussed topics in the steroid world, yet it is the single most important thing you should know.so I'll break it down in steps with the do's and don't and hopefully help you make a clean injection with no adverse effects! First mistake I see alot is people wiping off the needle with alcohol. .DO NOT do this! Your needle is sterilized from the factory. .dont touch it, dont blow on it..u go and take a cotton ball n touch that needle then guess what? U have a fiber on it..then u inject that fiber in your body, now u have a sist/abscess/or infection. .now ur headed to the Dr. Where u have to explain what happened and get ready for alot of pain! Avoid this..dont touch it! Wash your hands before u handle ur syringe. Its a good practice to use latex gloves.
What size needle do I need? One inch for every muscle except your glutes one and a half for that. 25 or 23 gauge. I use 23 myself. .23 has a bigger barrel. Makes the injection quicker. Takes slightly longer with 25 but either is fine to use. This will ultimately be a choice of preference for you. Use 18 gauge to draw your oil, then put your 23 or 25 gauge on for injection.
Ok now you have your syringe full of the proper amount of oil youve decided to use. Now you want to clean your injection area..using alcohol pad in a circle motion clean the area..starting at the injection site and making the circle bigger as u wipe..let area dry! If u dont then the alcohol has not had efficient time to kill bacteria. .then your back to Dr with infection! Let dry! Tap your syringe to release any air bubbles. Squeeze plunger until u get a drop on the head of pin. If you can spread the muscle with your thumb and 1st finger. This will reduce injection pain but if you cant its not a big deal. There's 2 possible injection methods..one is the "dart" where u mimic throwing a dart and in one quick motion stick it in..or you can do a slower "pushing" motion..I myself "push" this will again be your personal preference. One will simply feel better to you. Next is aspirate...that means pulling the plunger back to see if blood comes in your syringe..if it does your in a vein. Now u need to throw that. Syringe away and start all over.do not reuse that syringe or oil!
whats happens if I shoot in a vein? Well the oil goes into your blood stream. .within 2 minutes it will circulate throw your body..when it hits your lungs it will try to go through the air sacs..unfortunately oil is thicker than blood so it will stop and you will have a violent coughing spell that could last for days and land you in the ER.death is unlikely, but possible. Aspirate always if you can!
where can I inject? Technically you can inject into any skeletal muscle. .however that are 4 main sites that most use..thigh, hip, ass, shoulder. Why. Does it matter? Because these areas have the least amount of nerve endings and veins..it simply reduces your chance of a. Mistake. Plus they are more pain tolerate for the med your putting in there. This will also become your preference .there are lots of videos on this on you tube. Watch them! They're vital! You wanna pin your ass? Great but you just cant pick a spot. .it has to be right cheek..upper right quadrant to be exact. Why? There is a sciatic nerve in there..you hit it and your in for the most excruciating pain youve ever known. ..matter of fact if you even get close to it you will be in deep shit for a few days...hitting that nerve can also cause permanent paralysis...so watch the damn videos! Please! After you complete your injection. .wipe again with alcohol pad. Apply band aid..light massaging can help relieve any pain. Techniche and cleanliness is key..keep every thing sterilized . Never reuse a needle or syringes. Never! Never open the package until your ready to use.pin in the cleanest room in your house. .keep Windows n doors shut...u dont want dust and debris flying around in the room..the most microscopic fiber can cause you an infection. The injection is the most important part of yoyr cycle I cant stress it enough! Remember you get an abscess or something then u cant lift and your cycle is down the drain so dont take short cuts! Hope this info helps
Thank you for the post, and I think this is valuable information for the beginners out there. It really helps cover a lot about injections.

However, I don't agree with everything said here. I personally would use a 1.5" needle for quads as well as glutes. You should be getting deep into those larger muscles

Also I think 25g is what should be used exclusively for injections. A bigger size will cause more PIP, and while the injections will be faster, that's the opposite of what you want. The slower the injection, the better the injection, with even less PIP. I don't feel a thing anytime after an injection.

Thats a good point on the pip. I always try to use a controlled speed during injection. The larger gauge makes it alot easier to push the plunger and keep a steady hand...especially if your pinning a delt. Its just my personal preference. .I rather have a smooth quicker injection and suffer a tad bit more pip than taking longer to inject as my hands tend to shake the longer it takes. Ultimately its gona be what works best for the individual. If you have a steady hand 25 is probably the better way to go.

Nice post! Good to know that after 50 cycles and 40 years at it that I have been doing it right..lol. I only use..ever a 1.5 by 22g. I have found that the size or length makes no difference as for pip, and big ones do not hurt and are quicker. I mostly do upper butt, and sometimes delts. On the rare times when I did quads I use 5/8 by 25, because the larger needles get into the quad and make my muscle quiver. I have never had pip before. They way a Dr friend explained it was that because all of my doses are 200 this plus 200 that. Never 500,600, 1000mg etc at a time. Also depends upon carrier. You may get pip from a water base more so than oil. The carrier leaves the crystals behind, or what is called a depot. If the carrier is water, then the body knows how to get rid of it and put it into the system very quickly leaving a very fast crystal deposit, which as it crystalizes, it can grow crystal upon crystal and leaving a big depot that grew quickly and hurts. The large crstal can tear small muscle fibers. I don't care for winny so I very rarely ever did water. With oil.. the oil also leaves the depot behind but based on what oil, it could be faster or slower. And there may be something about the crystal or depot in relation to chain length of gear. So for me, typical 200mg deca/200mg cyp in 1 3ml 22g pin.Plus I take a knuckle and push the crap out of the site for about 2 mins. Never had pip b4 and don't want it. Have made gear with BA, BB, EO, MCT, and seasame...no pip. Can only be the amounts I use is my best guess. I know my big buds come in and can't walk but then tell me about 500 this plus 1000 that etc. It has got to be that. The crystalization of large mg amounts.

Here again I am just saying what works for me, and letting everyone know how I have done it. If it helps one person then mission accomplised

cmb5017 said:

Thanks for this post..good read

Its a very important thing to remember than when injecting that it is NOT a race... don't be in a hurry or rush it... take your time, push the plunger all the way to the end and let it say in for 15-30 seconds after you reach the end... ensure its complete, no leaking and not rushed...

DylanGemelli said:
Its a very important thing to remember than when injecting that it is NOT a race... don't be in a hurry or rush it... take your time, push the plunger all the way to the end and let it say in for 15-30 seconds after you reach the end... ensure its complete, no leaking and not rushed...

Very good point. I always do a very slow and controlled injection. The slower, the better, and the less PIP. There's no reason to rush it, and it's important to stick to that

I draw with 20 and inject with 23.

I also do not aspirate and neither does a doctor.

Before injection you can and I also add about 1/2cc of air so that the bubble pushes the remaining gear through the rig and needle. This WILL NOT hurt you.

Although I do not reuse needles and don't recommend it, as long as you swab the bladder and yourself being careful not to touch anything else before you cap it, you can. Syringes too for sure. I do reuse syringes. I use each syringe about 5 times.

TheSVPdeal said:
I draw with 20 and inject with 23.

I also do not aspirate and neither does a doctor.

Before injection you can and I also add about 1/2cc of air so that the bubble pushes the remaining gear through the rig and needle. This WILL NOT hurt you.

Although I do not reuse needles and don't recommend it, as long as you swab the bladder and yourself being careful not to touch anything else before you cap it, you can. Syringes too for sure. I do reuse syringes. I use each syringe about 5 times.

Thats a very unsanitary practice! Syringes cost hardly nothing why would you risk it?

Myself I draw with 20g and 1" 25g to inject. I've actually used 29g 5/8 insulin needles before when I ran out of larger ones. I actually have friends that prefer this. It is a huge pain in the ass to draw though. I would strongly caution against reusing your syringes though! I've seen some pretty nasty stuff. I had a childhood friend that got heavy into street drugs and injected into his neck reusing old needles. He got an infection and is permanently disabled. His voice is partially disabled, has limited use of his left arm and was in the ICU for three weeks. Granted, I'm sure no one will be injecting anabolic steroids into their neck. But, you get the point. You can get a box of 50 3ml syringes with 25g needles on them for roughly $20. Is it really worth risking spending tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses on a $20 box of rigs?

Re: RE: Re: needles/syringes info for beginners

sjemmings said:
Myself I draw with 20g and 1" 25g to inject. I've actually used 29g 5/8 insulin needles before when I ran out of larger ones. I actually have friends that prefer this. It is a huge pain in the ass to draw though. I would strongly caution against reusing your syringes though! I've seen some pretty nasty stuff. I had a childhood friend that got heavy into street drugs and injected into his neck reusing old needles. He got an infection and is permanently disabled. His voice is partially disabled, has limited use of his left arm and was in the ICU for three weeks. Granted, I'm sure no one will be injecting anabolic steroids into their neck. But, you get the point. You can get a box of 50 3ml syringes with 25g needles on them for roughly $20. Is it really worth risking spending tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses on a $20 box of rigs?
Easy answer...no

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

He's not talking about reusing needles at all. He was talking about just the syringes. The needles are always changed. He is just basically reusing the barrel every time he injects for a few times, which is not a big deal at all unless you are somehow contaminating that barrel. Just drawing oil and injecting it is not an issue. I personally only use a barrel once, just like the needles, but I don't see a problem with it if done correctly

Ya. But unless you have a way to keep the syringe sterile then the air its exsposed to will start to cause bacteria to grow in the barrel. Not worth it for how cheap needles and syringes are

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya. But unless you have a way to keep the syringe sterile then the air its exsposed to will start to cause bacteria to grow in the barrel. Not worth it for how cheap needles and syringes are

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't disagree with you, which is why I change mine each and every time. Syringes and needles are cheap, and I use two needles (one to draw, one to inject) and one syringe for every injection....new every time. I don't take chances at all

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't disagree with you, which is why I change mine each and every time. Syringes and needles are cheap, and I use two needles (one to draw, one to inject) and one syringe for every injection....new every time. I don't take chances at all

^^^THIS 1000%^^^

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yep same here.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom