napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needle Sizes

Little bit concerned about pinning quads and delts. They sound like they would be extremely painful
Don't be scared bro. After you get comfortable with glutes try delts and quads. Do your homework, go slow, and use a low amount of oil at first and you'll be surprised how easy it is. I was terrified to do delts and now I don't give it a second thought. Just make sure you're in the center of the muscle.

Great thanks for all the feedback, feel a lot better about it now. Will order some some. Looking forward to it

i tried using a 25g needle before in my glutes and it was extremely hard to push the oil through..what did i do wrong...i always use 23s now.

25 usually works fine for me. Unless I'm running a 5ml syringe. Then I need to screw on a Cannon to be able to push.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Just wanted some opinions on what needles to use for test injections. Will be starting a cycle in Feb next year of Test C 300mg for 12 weeks.

Never pinned before and currently looking at a 25g x 16mm BD needles.

I read through a few older posts describing their opinions about using 25g over 23g.

Can anyone recommend a size for a beginner dosing test 2 times/week.

Thanks

25g is best of course because its the smallest. but 23 or 22 will work. I use 22 right now because that's all I have

23g is ok for TRT or twice a week. If you're pinning a shorter ester that requires ed or eod frequency I highly suggest a 25g or even a slin pin.

i tried using a 25g needle before in my glutes and it was extremely hard to push the oil through..what did i do wrong...i always use 23s now.
Which brand of 25g did you use?
I notice that some brands are a little harder to push. I love my Nipros, but they seem to be harder to push than say Terumos. I like how they force you to push the oil slower.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Which brand of 25g did you use?
I notice that some brands are a little harder to push. I love my Nipros, but they seem to be harder to push than say Terumos. I like how they force you to push the oil slower.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I never noticed a difference on the needle between nipro and terumo. And I use a 25g exclusively to pin

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I never noticed a difference on the needle between nipro and terumo. And I use a 25g exclusively to pin

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Same, I use Terumo and BD pins. 25g. No difference between those but in general, of course if comparing 23 to 25, its going be a slower pin with the smaller gauge.

i really wish they made a 24g needle i think that would be the best of both worlds haha
You can order 24g from Amazon and I've ordered 26g before. Sometimes they come from overseas but they are quality brands such as Nipro or Terumo.

Top Bottom