napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

I wanna apologize to Taz & PharmaCom for worrying about my delivery when I had a feelng I would receive it as I did today. It was very well packaged and can’t wait to get atarted!

Just an update from me... I've been using Alpha Pharma's Alphabol for the past few weeks. I started out with 40mg/day in divided doses. After a couple weeks of not feeling anything, I upped the dosage to 60mg/day in divided doses... still nothing. I'm now finishing up my supply at 100mg/day and still not feeling a thing. I previously ran Alpha Pharma's version of Winstrol with zero results. I have a box of Alpha Pharma Oxydrolone that I'm gonna use up next, though, based on experience, I'm not expecting much.

Now, this has nothing to do with Pharmacomstore. I've always received what I've ordered relatively quickly. I'm just saying that Alpha Pharma has delivered zero results.

I wanna apologize to Taz & PharmaCom for worrying about my delivery when I had a feelng I would receive it as I did today. It was very well packaged and can’t wait to get atarted!

No need to apologize. We all get a bit anxious when we're waiting for a package. I know I do.

Just an update from me... I've been using Alpha Pharma's Alphabol for the past few weeks. I started out with 40mg/day in divided doses. After a couple weeks of not feeling anything, I upped the dosage to 60mg/day in divided doses... still nothing. I'm now finishing up my supply at 100mg/day and still not feeling a thing. I previously ran Alpha Pharma's version of Winstrol with zero results. I have a box of Alpha Pharma Oxydrolone that I'm gonna use up next, though, based on experience, I'm not expecting much.

Now, this has nothing to do with Pharmacomstore. I've always received what I've ordered relatively quickly. I'm just saying that Alpha Pharma has delivered zero results.

Interesting. Alpha is probably the most celebrated brand from our line of products.

Finished up my cycle of Alphabol, which ended at 100mg/day. Zero results. I'm about to run 4 weeks of Alpha Pharma Oxydrolone at 100mg/day. Will keep you all posted.

*I am only reporting MY results on a particular product. This isn't to say that others may not have different results. I am only reporting honestly on the product I'm using, the dosage, and effects I experience.

Nice mine just departed NY. What did you order and were you sent any extra cool stuff

3 vials Test E 400
3 vials NPP 150
Dbol
Proviron
Clomid
No, I didn’t receive anything extra. Now that you mention it, I’m surprised I didn’t get any extra goodies as I’ve seen a lot of ppl mention how they have and especially dropping $700. Oh well!

3 vials Test E 400
3 vials NPP 150
Dbol
Proviron
Clomid
No, I didn’t receive anything extra. Now that you mention it, I’m surprised I didn’t get any extra goodies as I’ve seen a lot of ppl mention how they have and especially dropping $700. Oh well!

Its always random!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Hello tazz i would like to ask which product would you recommand me for gainning fast lean mass? Ane ehich pharma i want the best one is that dragon pharma products?

First order

Hey tazz i wanna order some products for fast lean mass gainning and dont know what should i buy and ehich pharm is the best is it dragon pharma?

Hey tazz i wanna order some products for fast lean mass gainning and dont know what should i buy and ehich pharm is the best is it dragon pharma?

Hello tazz i would like to ask which product would you recommand me for gainning fast lean mass? Ane ehich pharma i want the best one is that dragon pharma products?
Hello,
Tazz is on a temporary hiatus for a few months while he travels, but I am more than happy to help you. If this is going to be your first cycle, 350 to 400 mg of testosterone a week would yield great results when combined with solid training and diet. I would recommend using a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate so you don't have to inject as frequently. Make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor and a full PCT on hand before beginning any cycle though. All of the labs carried by PharmaComStore are good to go, but I do use Dragon Pharma myself for their low prices and great gear.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Well its my second cycle used before test EQ 200mg per week + deca 300mg per week and 60mg dbal per day i went from 55kgs to 78kgs in 2months but now i want to hit 90kgs+ with lean muscles i used dragon pharma before ye and now im looking forward for an epic cycle my diet is very good i track my macros and now i just need some help from you guys what would you recommand me to take to get over 90kgs till september if possible.

Well its my second cycle used before test EQ 200mg per week + deca 300mg per week and 60mg dbal per day i went from 55kgs to 78kgs in 2months but now i want to hit 90kgs+ with lean muscles i used dragon pharma before ye and now im looking forward for an epic cycle my diet is very good i track my macros and now i just need some help from you guys what would you recommand me to take to get over 90kgs till september if possible.

Trenbolone is probably the favorite for lean gains, but it also has very powerfu side effects, so you should probably wait to try that until you have a few more cycles under your belt. Test+ Deca can provide lean gains if your diet is tuned in well. Obviously dianabol adds a lot of water weight, so you might want to try other orals known for more lean gains and less estrogen sides like turanabol, anavar, or even winstrol. If your body fat is already low, you might also benefit from some finishing/hardening injectables like primobolan or masateron (but not if your body fat is over 10%).

Trenbolone is probably the favorite for lean gains, but it also has very powerfu side effects, so you should probably wait to try that until you have a few more cycles under your belt. Test+ Deca can provide lean gains if your diet is tuned in well. Obviously dianabol adds a lot of water weight, so you might want to try other orals known for more lean gains and less estrogen sides like turanabol, anavar, or even winstrol. If your body fat is already low, you might also benefit from some finishing/hardening injectables like primobolan or masateron (but not if your body fat is over 10%).

Yeh my fat is kind a low for my whole life i was skinny and impossible to gaine no matter how much i eat becase my metabolism is like rly fast i can have a lunch and after 3mins im done with it ill need to go on toilet i have that kind of fast metabolism so at 190cm and 78kgs i rly look skinny but was even skinnier before my first cycle only 55kgs was bullied many times because of that i went to gym gained some muscles but and after 2years i went on my first cycle and i came on 78kgs so fast more gains than in 2years of natty damn it so now im heading for 90+ you are prefering me test e and deca right how much should i take weekly? Like 800mg test?

Yeh my fat is kind a low for my whole life i was skinny and impossible to gaine no matter how much i eat becase my metabolism is like rly fast i can have a lunch and after 3mins im done with it ill need to go on toilet i have that kind of fast metabolism so at 190cm and 78kgs i rly look skinny but was even skinnier before my first cycle only 55kgs was bullied many times because of that i went to gym gained some muscles but and after 2years i went on my first cycle and i came on 78kgs so fast more gains than in 2years of natty damn it so now im heading for 90+ you are prefering me test e and deca right how much should i take weekly? Like 800mg test?

800mg of test is pretty high if you've only ever run lower doses. Maybe try 500/500 test/deca per week and adjust if you don't feel too many side effects.

Okey will try this and see also what should i buy for protection
You should have an AI like aromasin or arimidex on hand to control estrogen conversion, and you should probably keep some cabergolin on hand to control prolactin (deca is a 19-nor). You might also want to add 50mg per day of Proviron to help with any deca dick issues and free up more testosterone. Finally, you will want a full PCT afterwards that includes clomid and nolvadex. Don't forget liver and organ protection on cycle as well which can be found over the counter.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Link for order?

You should have an AI like aromasin or arimidex on hand to control estrogen conversion, and you should probably keep some cabergolin on hand to control prolactin (deca is a 19-nor). You might also want to add 50mg per day of Proviron to help with any deca dick issues and free up more testosterone. Finally, you will want a full PCT afterwards that includes clomid and nolvadex. Don't forget liver and organ protection on cycle as well which can be found over the counter.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Hello, just hoping you could help me out. I’m trying to figure out if I have the right address? Pharmacomlabs.com

Top Bottom