napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help with next sarm cycle!!

FrankTheTank1

Hello everyone ! First time posting on this website.

I just finished my first sarm cycle with Ostarine for 7 weeks at about 30 mg daily and started at 15 for the first week

Gained 6 pound on the scale started at 160 lb.

For my next cycle i'm looking to stack 2 sarms together and not to sure witch one I want to stack and that's where I need your opinions on this:) and btw still looking to gains size and strenght!

So
Rad 140 / lgd4033 ?
mk 677/rad140?
Mk677/lgd4033?

And was planning mini pct for 2-3 weeks clomid 50/25/25

Thanks in advance guys!

For straight up strength and size I'd say s4/rad140 with lgd4033. I can't imagine not running gw on a cycle as well, it's an awesome sarm and is relatively cheap and will let you push it that much further in gym. Although mk677 is my 2nd favorite SARM, I'm going to speculate on your goals/cost that you'd be better off with something else. Any reason limiting it to 2 SARMs? cost reasons?

Thanks for the reply !
And the reason would be the cost yeah!
And do you think I should run it for 8 weeks both? If so how much ml/mg per day?

Definitely go the full 12 weeks bro. Real MK677 is pretty expensive, based on your goals I think I'd recommend the following layout, but you really should wait to see what Dylan or RickRock would recommend. Mean while you can check the following layout and maybe research a cpl of Dylan's videos on them:

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

mini pct
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20mg day

If you are wanting to go size and strength, stick to LGD and RAD-140. Those are the two best you can use. Make sure you get your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com to get the best quality sarms available. Also run it a full 12 weeks to get the full benefit from it

1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Alright! Really appreciated ! Thanks for the replies!

How long should I wait to start running my next cycle ? I finished today

And with the lgd am I ganna have a huge supression from it? Heard it was really supressive comapred to other sarms

And with the lgd am I ganna have a huge supression from it? Heard it was really supressive comapred to other sarms

okay bro... redmorkai gave you the exact cycle i would recommend... it will be perfect for you... if you must only keep it with two compounds, then go with lgd and s4 as they have shown to have the most synergy together as a pair... i would HIGHLY recommend running RAD with them as well as was recommended...

your last cycle was flawed from start to finish... you were running mk too high at being that you were running it at 30 mg, leads me to believe you were using a pill form... is that correct? That's a very bad move bro... you have no clue what your getting with these... they are often filled with prohormones and other fillers...

i would highly recommend getting your cycle at www.sarmsx.com You can get everything listed there... including your pct... they have the best sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent... here is the layout...

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

once you complete your mini pct from your last sarms cycle, you would need to take 2-3 weeks off and you can begin your new cycle...

Yeah bro, can't go wrong with the recommended layout provided. Definitely will help you to reach your intended goal. Even though I run a lot of other things, adding SARMs really enhances everything I've got going on. SARMSX really puts out the only reliable SARMs products available, just ask anyone here on the forum.

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This cycle of SARMSX product equates to two things brother... Quality Gains & Retainable Gains.

okay bro... redmorkai gave you the exact cycle i would recommend... it will be perfect for you... if you must only keep it with two compounds, then go with lgd and s4 as they have shown to have the most synergy together as a pair... i would HIGHLY recommend running RAD with them as well as was recommended...

your last cycle was flawed from start to finish... you were running mk too high at being that you were running it at 30 mg, leads me to believe you were using a pill form... is that correct? That's a very bad move bro... you have no clue what your getting with these... they are often filled with prohormones and other fillers...

i would highly recommend getting your cycle at www.sarmsx.com You can get everything listed there... including your pct... they have the best sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent... here is the layout...

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks dylan! Yes I might have run it abit too high the whole time during my cycle! And It was in form liquid , I'm pretty sure it was the right product!
After reading a lot I have decided to start LGD and had little questions for the dosing because Ive read a couple website your could run it 25 mg a day..
You think it would be too high for a 12 weeks?

Thanks dylan! Yes I might have run it abit too high the whole time during my cycle! And It was in form liquid , I'm pretty sure it was the right product!
After reading a lot I have decided to start LGD and had little questions for the dosing because Ive read a couple website your could run it 25 mg a day..

You need to stick to the 10mg per day bro, and all of the dosing guidelines we gave above.

brother, wherever your reading that, DO NOT go back to that site or person for information because they will get you hurt... REAL LGD is not going to be ran at 25 mg per day... unless you want to start seeing some side effects that are easily avoided when running things as they should be... i fucking cringe when i see morons doing this and then encouraging others with it as well... these people should be ashamed for doing that... if they want to be reckless, fine, thats on them but encouraging others is bull shit to say the least... keep it at 10 mg from start to finish bro...

when you run pct, it always counts as part of your cycle... time off is not counted during pct whatsoever... after you complete your mini pct, you need 2-3 weeks off before starting again... remember to get the best sarms possible, you want to go to www.sarmsx.com

Why would you use a sarm in the pct after already running a sarm cycle?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

Top Bottom