napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need letro and nolva asap

HighRiz3r

So im having a bad gyno flair up and need some letro and nolva asap, are there any domestic sources here who can ship fast? Thanks.

So im having a bad gyno flair up and need some letro and nolva asap, are there any domestic sources here who can ship fast? Thanks.
Send me a pm, and I'll get you hooked up with biotech, an excellent domestic source. For future reference you want to have these things on hand. Have you been using an ai on cycle?

Wasup Rick, thanks for the quick reply. No I didn't use an AI on cycle and I'm kicking myself for it now bc I am gyno prone but I didn't think I needed it for a sarm cycle, guess i was wrong.

Wasup Rick, thanks for the quick reply. No I didn't use an AI on cycle and I'm kicking myself for it now bc I am gyno prone but I didn't think I needed it for a sarm cycle, guess i was wrong.
You don't need it with legit sarms. Where are yours from?

Got them from a local source through a vitamin and supplement store. I also got blood work done a few weeks after finishing my cycle to see where im at, I get the results tomorrow.

Got them from a local source through a vitamin and supplement store. I also got blood work done a few weeks after finishing my cycle to see where im at, I get the results tomorrow.
Yeah man, you don't have real sarms. Likely prohormones instead.

Yeah man, you don't have real sarms. Likely prohormones instead.

Damn that sucks if that's the case. Just got my blood work results in yesterday and everthing is in normal range but they didn't test my estrogen levels, so I can only assume the gyno flair up is from high estro bc my prolactin levels are fine.

Damn that sucks if that's the case. Just got my blood work results in yesterday and everthing is in normal range but they didn't test my estrogen levels, so I can only assume the gyno flair up is from high estro bc my prolactin levels are fine.
Very odd that your estrogen levels were not tested in a hormone panel. That one is pretty important

Very odd that your estrogen levels were not tested in a hormone panel. That one is pretty important

Tell me about it, I'm assuming they just did a male hormone panel? This was my first time getting blood work done for my hormones so maybe I didn't request the correct tests, idk. I cant find about my estro levels on the paperwork.

I's sure you know, it's listed under estradiol. I will say, gear from RickRock/Biotech is smooth. The pharma caber is cheap and powerful...

Tell me about it, I'm assuming they just did a male hormone panel? This was my first time getting blood work done for my hormones so maybe I didn't request the correct tests, idk. I cant find about my estro levels on the paperwork.
A male hormone panel would also include estrogen. It's a crucial hormone that needs controlled properly or you'll have some bad problems

Just a quick update I've been on letro for 8 days now and the gyno is clearing up, will keep updating as I make more progress.

Top Bottom