Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Need advise on my cycles and stuff

donavan

New member
Member
Alright, here I go. I’m 43 years old, and I’ve been training for several years. Over the years, I’ve also used steroids here and there, usually at what I thought were relatively small doses. I always believed I was taking pretty high doses, but I would never run a cycle for more than about three months. Then I would stop everything and start again later in the year.

The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

I was pretty much on and off because I would stop training, drink alcohol, use drugs, and basically fall out of my routine. So, as you can imagine, my results were never that great.

However, for almost two years now, I’ve been completely clean, and I’ve gotten myself into better shape than I ever have been in my entire life.

So now I’m seriously wondering what I should be doing to make sure my health isn’t being put at risk. I honestly don’t know enough about bloodwork or what I should be looking at to determine whether everything is okay and whether it’s even safe to continue a cycle.

Right now, I’m in very athletic shape. My goal is to put on more muscle while staying lean and fit. I struggle with my belly from time to time because I seem to be very sensitive to carbs and can gain belly fat pretty quickly, even when I’m eating clean.

This time, I decided that I wanted to take things more seriously for the first time in my life. I don’t want to keep doing things halfway. I want to see real results.

So far, I feel great. I have no noticeable side effects. I eat well, I sleep well, and overall, I feel really good.

For the past few months, I’ve been running 600 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of EQ per week, along with 200 mg of tren per week.

I feel like my results have started to plateau, and I decided to raise things to another level. The problem is that I’m basically making these decisions based on my own research and things I read on different forums, without really knowing whether I’m making the right choices. From what I’ve been reading, I thought it made sense, but I honestly don’t know.

This week, I decided to keep the testosterone at 600 mg, keep the EQ at 400 mg, add 400 mg of Deca, and increase the tren to 400 mg as well.

Basically, I want to actually feel like I’m getting something out of this cycle because lately I don’t feel much anymore. At the same time, I’m in good shape, I sleep like a baby, and I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects.

So, what do you think? Am I looking at this the wrong way? And more importantly, what kind of bloodwork should I be getting and what should I be looking at to know whether everything is actually okay?
 
Alright, here I go. I’m 43 years old, and I’ve been training for several years. Over the years, I’ve also used steroids here and there, usually at what I thought were relatively small doses. I always believed I was taking pretty high doses, but I would never run a cycle for more than about three months. Then I would stop everything and start again later in the year.

The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

I was pretty much on and off because I would stop training, drink alcohol, use drugs, and basically fall out of my routine. So, as you can imagine, my results were never that great.

However, for almost two years now, I’ve been completely clean, and I’ve gotten myself into better shape than I ever have been in my entire life.

So now I’m seriously wondering what I should be doing to make sure my health isn’t being put at risk. I honestly don’t know enough about bloodwork or what I should be looking at to determine whether everything is okay and whether it’s even safe to continue a cycle.

Right now, I’m in very athletic shape. My goal is to put on more muscle while staying lean and fit. I struggle with my belly from time to time because I seem to be very sensitive to carbs and can gain belly fat pretty quickly, even when I’m eating clean.

This time, I decided that I wanted to take things more seriously for the first time in my life. I don’t want to keep doing things halfway. I want to see real results.

So far, I feel great. I have no noticeable side effects. I eat well, I sleep well, and overall, I feel really good.

For the past few months, I’ve been running 600 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of EQ per week, along with 200 mg of tren per week.

I feel like my results have started to plateau, and I decided to raise things to another level. The problem is that I’m basically making these decisions based on my own research and things I read on different forums, without really knowing whether I’m making the right choices. From what I’ve been reading, I thought it made sense, but I honestly don’t know.

This week, I decided to keep the testosterone at 600 mg, keep the EQ at 400 mg, add 400 mg of Deca, and increase the tren to 400 mg as well.

Basically, I want to actually feel like I’m getting something out of this cycle because lately I don’t feel much anymore. At the same time, I’m in good shape, I sleep like a baby, and I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects.

So, what do you think? Am I looking at this the wrong way? And more importantly, what kind of bloodwork should I be getting and what should I be looking at to know whether everything is actually okay?
also forgot to mention i run motcs 3.33mg every 3 days in the week and reta onces a week
 
Alright, here I go. I’m 43 years old, and I’ve been training for several years. Over the years, I’ve also used steroids here and there, usually at what I thought were relatively small doses. I always believed I was taking pretty high doses, but I would never run a cycle for more than about three months. Then I would stop everything and start again later in the year.

The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

I was pretty much on and off because I would stop training, drink alcohol, use drugs, and basically fall out of my routine. So, as you can imagine, my results were never that great.

However, for almost two years now, I’ve been completely clean, and I’ve gotten myself into better shape than I ever have been in my entire life.

So now I’m seriously wondering what I should be doing to make sure my health isn’t being put at risk. I honestly don’t know enough about bloodwork or what I should be looking at to determine whether everything is okay and whether it’s even safe to continue a cycle.

Right now, I’m in very athletic shape. My goal is to put on more muscle while staying lean and fit. I struggle with my belly from time to time because I seem to be very sensitive to carbs and can gain belly fat pretty quickly, even when I’m eating clean.

This time, I decided that I wanted to take things more seriously for the first time in my life. I don’t want to keep doing things halfway. I want to see real results.

So far, I feel great. I have no noticeable side effects. I eat well, I sleep well, and overall, I feel really good.

For the past few months, I’ve been running 600 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of EQ per week, along with 200 mg of tren per week.

I feel like my results have started to plateau, and I decided to raise things to another level. The problem is that I’m basically making these decisions based on my own research and things I read on different forums, without really knowing whether I’m making the right choices. From what I’ve been reading, I thought it made sense, but I honestly don’t know.

This week, I decided to keep the testosterone at 600 mg, keep the EQ at 400 mg, add 400 mg of Deca, and increase the tren to 400 mg as well.

Basically, I want to actually feel like I’m getting something out of this cycle because lately I don’t feel much anymore. At the same time, I’m in good shape, I sleep like a baby, and I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects.

So, what do you think? Am I looking at this the wrong way? And more importantly, what kind of bloodwork should I be getting and what should I be looking at to know whether everything is actually okay?
If you plan on using Deca I always recommend adding Proviron to it. That will help balance out the DHT and DHN.
 
Alright, here I go. I’m 43 years old, and I’ve been training for several years. Over the years, I’ve also used steroids here and there, usually at what I thought were relatively small doses. I always believed I was taking pretty high doses, but I would never run a cycle for more than about three months. Then I would stop everything and start again later in the year.

The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

I was pretty much on and off because I would stop training, drink alcohol, use drugs, and basically fall out of my routine. So, as you can imagine, my results were never that great.

However, for almost two years now, I’ve been completely clean, and I’ve gotten myself into better shape than I ever have been in my entire life.

So now I’m seriously wondering what I should be doing to make sure my health isn’t being put at risk. I honestly don’t know enough about bloodwork or what I should be looking at to determine whether everything is okay and whether it’s even safe to continue a cycle.

Right now, I’m in very athletic shape. My goal is to put on more muscle while staying lean and fit. I struggle with my belly from time to time because I seem to be very sensitive to carbs and can gain belly fat pretty quickly, even when I’m eating clean.

This time, I decided that I wanted to take things more seriously for the first time in my life. I don’t want to keep doing things halfway. I want to see real results.

So far, I feel great. I have no noticeable side effects. I eat well, I sleep well, and overall, I feel really good.

For the past few months, I’ve been running 600 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of EQ per week, along with 200 mg of tren per week.

I feel like my results have started to plateau, and I decided to raise things to another level. The problem is that I’m basically making these decisions based on my own research and things I read on different forums, without really knowing whether I’m making the right choices. From what I’ve been reading, I thought it made sense, but I honestly don’t know.

This week, I decided to keep the testosterone at 600 mg, keep the EQ at 400 mg, add 400 mg of Deca, and increase the tren to 400 mg as well.

Basically, I want to actually feel like I’m getting something out of this cycle because lately I don’t feel much anymore. At the same time, I’m in good shape, I sleep like a baby, and I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects.

So, what do you think? Am I looking at this the wrong way? And more importantly, what kind of bloodwork should I be getting and what should I be looking at to know whether everything is actually okay?
You should get blood work done before, during, and also be running your support supplements. That goes a long way.
 
If youve been running all that a few months, that's already too long. About 12 weeks is as long as you shouod go, not just for health strain, but the fact you wont just keep gaining. You need to go back to homeostasis for a while in order to gain again. Continually increasing dosages isnt the way and thats very short lived due to the law of diminished returns
 
The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

As much on you as anyone giving you advice.

Key to keeping gains is to NOT use roids to do so but adjust the macros for the new weight and ditto gym poundages too. Else wise why would the body keep the new muscle?
 
You could be a good responder to steroids and when you come off you lose the gains for that reason.
 
Alright, here I go. I’m 43 years old, and I’ve been training for several years. Over the years, I’ve also used steroids here and there, usually at what I thought were relatively small doses. I always believed I was taking pretty high doses, but I would never run a cycle for more than about three months. Then I would stop everything and start again later in the year.

The problem is that I would always lose a lot of my size and progress very quickly after stopping. I was never properly guided by anyone in a constructive way, and honestly, I never really understood what I was doing or how I was supposed to approach everything correctly.

I was pretty much on and off because I would stop training, drink alcohol, use drugs, and basically fall out of my routine. So, as you can imagine, my results were never that great.

However, for almost two years now, I’ve been completely clean, and I’ve gotten myself into better shape than I ever have been in my entire life.

So now I’m seriously wondering what I should be doing to make sure my health isn’t being put at risk. I honestly don’t know enough about bloodwork or what I should be looking at to determine whether everything is okay and whether it’s even safe to continue a cycle.

Right now, I’m in very athletic shape. My goal is to put on more muscle while staying lean and fit. I struggle with my belly from time to time because I seem to be very sensitive to carbs and can gain belly fat pretty quickly, even when I’m eating clean.

This time, I decided that I wanted to take things more seriously for the first time in my life. I don’t want to keep doing things halfway. I want to see real results.

So far, I feel great. I have no noticeable side effects. I eat well, I sleep well, and overall, I feel really good.

For the past few months, I’ve been running 600 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of EQ per week, along with 200 mg of tren per week.

I feel like my results have started to plateau, and I decided to raise things to another level. The problem is that I’m basically making these decisions based on my own research and things I read on different forums, without really knowing whether I’m making the right choices. From what I’ve been reading, I thought it made sense, but I honestly don’t know.

This week, I decided to keep the testosterone at 600 mg, keep the EQ at 400 mg, add 400 mg of Deca, and increase the tren to 400 mg as well.

Basically, I want to actually feel like I’m getting something out of this cycle because lately I don’t feel much anymore. At the same time, I’m in good shape, I sleep like a baby, and I’m not experiencing any noticeable side effects.

So, what do you think? Am I looking at this the wrong way? And more importantly, what kind of bloodwork should I be getting and what should I be looking at to know whether everything is actually okay?
Bros, I'll tell you, even on 200 mg of tren by itself you can get great results, much less when stacking it.
 
Top Bottom