napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Evan Centopani & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 41: Hormonal Fluctuations and Deca Dick and Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)This is bothering me.. I only will believe you guys so thanks in advance. I'm prescribed Cypionate L.m. injection which because of it's 8 day half life, my Test levels drop way down (from 500) to below what's normal. (150) on the morning of next injection. Imo, this doesn't make sense because I believe this e.o.w. bs contributes a lot to my mood swings and roller coaster libido. My mood swings may kill my relationship. Why do doctors insist on every other week injections if our levels of T fluctuate so much? I think they should allow responsible and well informed patients to do the injection ourselves on the opposite weeks. Even with every week injections I suspect I'll experience fluctuating T levels and therefore mood swings but no where near as much as consistently going from 500 (48 hrs after injection) to 150 (14 days after im. buttock injection). Dose: 100mg Cyp e.o.w. Age 41 205lbs 62% 13� in NE Ohio. In case helpful, all 3 of my TRT test results came back abnormally low or "out of range" after 1 yr of receiving treatment.

2)Evan, thank you for your time on this matter. I have been on TRT for about a year at 39 years old. Taking 150 a week and tried to get doc to bump me to 200 or more but he has been reluctant. I just bought multiples of 250 test from Naps and I want to start taking 250 every 4 days for about 12 weeks maybe less, I am doing this because I have always worked out but always looked chunky. I want to get the best physically fit and muscular before 1 turn 40. I guess my real question is, is this a good cycle and after my cycle is it safe just to drop back to 150 a week for a few months and do it again. I also want to get Beach ready before end of July.

3)My question is how does one speed up motility? & best way to remain in a surplus lot of muscle to gain whilst keeping tight?

4)Hi Evan, I have had plenty of experience running successful cycles for either bulking, cutting, or performance in the past. About a year ago I incorporated nandrolone decanoate into a cycle and experienced the dreaded "deca dick." My libido was still extremely strong I just physically could not perform. I have read many things saying, prolactin, progesterone, etc. is the problem and many others saying it's not. I want to incorporate deca again and my question is what do you suggest to do to combat this problem. Current cycle I am running is 600ma/week Testosterone Enanthate, 400mg/week Trenbolone Enanthate, 50mg/day Dianabol. I plan to add Deca week to this and Winstrol 50mg/day.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Richard
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web: www.napsgear.org

NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 44: Pets with Attitude

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this episode, Chris Tuttle answers the following questions:

1)What are you doing this weekend? asked by Mrmna

2)Do you have any hidden talents? asked by GregF

3)What is your daily routine? Can you outline a typical day of a bodybuilder with a job? - by Chiq

4)Controversial topic: dogs or cats? asked by Come at me bro

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!
NapsGear.org

Top Bottom