napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)What is the most useful machine in the gym?

2)How do you stay motivated? What gets you up in the morning?

3)What is your opinion on dating people who go to the same gym as you?

4)My wife has been working out twice a day to speed up her progress. Are there any disadvantages to this training style? She is doing 30 mins twice a day aerobic/anerobic Jane Fonda type stuff.

5)150mg of tren per week made me very sick with flu symptoms to where I couldn't train. I feel like that is rare. Do you have any info on this?

6)Yes or no. Use of pharmaceuticals such as metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding?

7)How do I adjust training when coming off a cycle on TRT?

8)Explain about knowing your own CNS threshold from training.

9)Top 5 Health supplements you recommend?

10)I don't get sore from training but still progress on lifts. Does this mean I don't train hard enough?

11)Would you say it is advisable NOT to run an AI during off-season unless 100% needed?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Richard
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Milos Sarcev Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1) What was your favorite superbowl commencial this year? - asked by Ruffdown

2) Are you going to any concerts this year? asked by whoisu

3) What are your top three biggest pet peeves in the gym? asked by Tutu

4) I have been on test for 1 year. I'd like to do my first cycle. I'm 41, 5'6", 180 pounds with 14 percent body fat. I'm considering anavar at 50mg a day and deca at 200 mg a week. Will I see growth and definition in 10 weeks? - asked by Vent

5) hi milos, to the best of your knowledge what are some of the most successful methods employed

to try and beat a urine test for steroids at a tested comp. particularly the use of

adulterantsregards - asked by gilla

6) I'm 62 230lbs and 41 years old. I'm wanting to stay the same weight, maybe a few lbs gain but I want muscle mass and cut! I currently have test e 300 mg and tren e200. I was wondering if you could suggest the perfect stack for what I'm trying to do. I don't care about cost, I just want the best stack. asked by Jonkeel

7) In your opinion, is there a muscle or exercise, everyone should be training that few do? -

by eny

8) What is your go-to cheat meal?

- asked by hungryhippo

9) What is your worst injury?

asked by CurleyheadedFnck

255 Do you have any regrets for your bodybuilding choices? asked by SadLimpGuy

10) Which superpower would you not want?

asked by tommybunz

11) What has been your biggest challenge in your career?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

Richard
Web: www.napsgear.org

Milos Sarcev & Napsgear Q&A, Episode 20: Solid Food vs Protein Shakes in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1) If I have no appetite and cannot eat enough protein during a day - can I substitute it with Protein shakes and would that be anyhow inferior to solid food sources of protein? asked by - OldSchool101

2) Does anyone still use Thiomucase? I know it was big in the '90s. asked by Rubens

3) Does Potassium Loading work for Competitions? Wouldn't that be dangerous? My coach told me he wants me to use Slow to potassium load once we started loading. He said, Andreas Munzer used it and he was super dry. asked by Rocky65

Richard
Web: www.napsgear.org

Top Bottom