napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Naps raided a few days ago

Ha. Certainly not to many hurt by this one... Although their signature black tren was quite interesting.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You mean that shit they had that looked like motor oil?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Castrol gtx baby. If it's good for the car it's good for the body 👍

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've used Naps exclusively... Just got a package last week. Gonna try a domestic source next cycle tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try some of our sources here on the forums, im sure you will have a very pleasant experience and a much better TA

Naps never got busted. It was a rumor started by another source. Yes â warehouse in Moldova got Raided but it had nothing to with Naps.

Apparently it was rumor all done by Alin. Him and Naps have been battling for years.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Naps-Support egq003Hey is all this bust forum gossip true?

RESPONSE:

Its false rumor Please be advised any rumors or you may have heard regarding package seizure in Moldova do not apply to NapsGear Shipments.
Everything is running just as smoothly as it always has. NapsGear has been very fortunate it?s 10+ years in business. In this time we have experimented with many different shipping methods testing the most effective ways to have your Packages deliver to you in doing so we have narrowed down the most successful shipping methods and patterns to choose the highest success rate of delivery. Rest assured, our rates of successful delivery remains high and active when in doubt check the reviews. We are certain you will see our clients are still receiving their orders. We thank you for all your continued support and loyalty.

Naps-Support egq003Hey is all this bust forum gossip true?

RESPONSE:

Its false rumor Please be advised any rumors or you may have heard regarding package seizure in Moldova do not apply to NapsGear Shipments.
Everything is running just as smoothly as it always has. NapsGear has been very fortunate it?s 10+ years in business. In this time we have experimented with many different shipping methods testing the most effective ways to have your Packages deliver to you in doing so we have narrowed down the most successful shipping methods and patterns to choose the highest success rate of delivery. Rest assured, our rates of successful delivery remains high and active when in doubt check the reviews. We are certain you will see our clients are still receiving their orders. We thank you for all your continued support and loyalty.

That's interesting but I'm not so sure I would buy what they are saying. In order to protect their business interests i don't think they would actually admit it if anything was seized

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Uh oh guys... Naps site is down. Not the first time though. Every once in awhile they modify the site address. We'll see I guess......

Top Bottom