napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Naps Gear

It’s the only legitimate source out there. If you want fast same week shipments with pure non bs potent gear then naps is for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro if you just spend sometime on here you’ll figure out who the good sources are out there. I’ve heard very very mixed things on naps. I don’t believe they are approved on here so don’t expect much feedback. I researched them when I first got into the game and it just seemed like too much risk in many ways.

About 7-10 years ago Naps was good to go but much has changed since then. Personally I wouldn't touch Naps with a 10' foot now-a-days.

I’m about to fall out of my chair I’m laughing so hard these guys are the most lowdown cheats in the bizz sending out nothing but the oil and ba agent in vials and taking advantage of people if that’s what you call good source then by all means spend away

I still have some vials of gp test and deca from naps..3 weeks into cycle I found this place. I never touched that shit since, so I couldnt tell you if bunk or not. Too many great sources here with top notch service and gear. But I’m glad I saved them I’m due for an oil change lol!

Before coming here I almost ordered from them. Glad I never did. Have heard way to many stories of underdosed gear, packs not arriving or items missing. If you value your dough checkout the sources here.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

1. Stick with 9th or IWGF, and the rest of the board approved sources , steller reputations, clean,legit, and in many cases real pharma products, and the board holds them all accountable.

@Mychdz

No disrespect, but why would you steer this person away from our vetted sources that are tried and true by saying naps is "the only legit source out there" when you said yourself :

Mychdz said:
07-05-2017 02:22 PM

I ordered from naps a couple years back. First couple times they actually sent to me within 2 week. After my next few orders the timing got worse and worse. My final order from them took 2 months to get to me. After that I was done with them. Sources on this board are amazing and no need to ever turn back k to naps with all the great sources we have here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just dont get that at all. Im not trying to put you in the hot seat, I just KNOW DG and the mods have worked really hard to make sure no one is useing fake or adulterated products and our sources like IWGF and 9th go to such great lengths to ensure we are so well taken care of with quality materials.....I just want to understand where such a comment would come from.

1. Stick with 9th or IWGF, and the rest of the board approved sources , steller reputations, clean,legit, and in many cases real pharma products, and the board holds them all accountable.

@Mychdz

No disrespect, but why would you steer this person away from our vetted sources that are tried and true by saying naps is "the only legit source out there" when you said yourself :

Mychdz said:
07-05-2017 02:22 PM

I ordered from naps a couple years back. First couple times they actually sent to me within 2 week. After my next few orders the timing got worse and worse. My final order from them took 2 months to get to me. After that I was done with them. Sources on this board are amazing and no need to ever turn back k to naps with all the great sources we have here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just dont get that at all. Im not trying to put you in the hot seat, I just KNOW DG and the mods have worked really hard to make sure no one is useing fake or adulterated products and our sources like IWGF and 9th go to such great lengths to ensure we are so well taken care of with quality materials.....I just want to understand where such a comment would come from.

Makes sense tho and I was a little thrown off by his comment. I order from Naps about 6 years ago, took a while and gains weren’t anything to brag about. Placed my 1st order with PCS and eagerly waiting to receive so I can get started. Also, like you said, I’ve seen/heard nothing but good things about IWGF

There my current supplier and I have been using them since I was 23 but I don’t think the gear is high quality and I placed an order 4 weeks ago and they said that I had to resend thru Western Union because they couldn’t use Money Gram anymore. So i sent it through Western Union on 03/11/19 and they still haven’t picked up the Western Union so i put in a request to cancel the order last night still waiting to hear back. They said they are having difficulties right now with payment methods. So I would look somewhere else if possible. I know I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There my current supplier and I have been using them since I was 23 but I don’t think the gear is high quality and I placed an order 4 weeks ago and they said that I had to resend thru Western Union because they couldn’t use Money Gram anymore. So i sent it through Western Union on 03/11/19 and they still haven’t picked up the Western Union so i put in a request to cancel the order last night still waiting to hear back. They said they are having difficulties right now with payment methods. So I would look somewhere else if possible. I know I am.

Not in any way an endorsement of them, and I cannot vouch for their service or products, but as I understand it, WU, MoneyGram, and similar services are making payment pick-ups difficult for all the players right now. Not sure if there's some crackdown going on, but I am personally partial to using cryptocurrency payments instead. They process almost instantly with sources like PCS, so you don't have to wait for your order to get processed and shipped.

Top Bottom