osgear

My wife wants to run a stronger cycle then anavar

5'6 145 lbs and 27yo
Stay away from Test.

Here are my choices and most will agree
1. Anavar
2. Primo
3. EQ

My experience primo definitely enlarges the clit. For me it made my voice extremely hoarse and I had acne on my shoulders and lower chinline. Strength gains are there with it but takes a lille while to build up.
EQ had no sides from EQ at all other than hunger increase. For me I like EQ better than primo due to no sides except strength gains.
Anavar i experienced strength gains and muscle pumps that were slightly painful

Every woman is different. Primo can cause hairloss in some and others not.
She has to be careful, know her body and know when to stop if there are sides!
Anavar doses I started with 10mg and have gone up to 15mg
Primo I originally ran at 50mg but because of the sides dropped to 25mg. EQ 50mg is a good starting point.

My wife and I are both competitive powerlifters. With that we don't really care so much about being beach ready as we do being strong as shit. Her last cycle was 10 weeks of test E @ 50mg/week. Six weeks out we added Var @ 25mg/day. She got leaner, and way stronger and put herself on top of the current women's powerlifting rankings. That's the most I'll ever let her run and her olny real sides were some clit enlargement.

ok thanks bigscuds she has decided to run 25 mg weekly then blast 50mg weekly mid cycle then dwindle back out i thank you all for your input and suggestions thank you very much ! miss bizz i appreciate ur input as well she has never ran eq yet..but now considers it in one of the next cycles

I wouldn't recommend test to a female at all. There's too much virilization and masculine sides that can happen with it. I've had experience with training some females with drug use and test has always caused some problems. Eq, primo, and anavar are the safe bets

yeah i suggested she drop test but she likes it she only had minor sides lil deepening of voice enlarged clit and darkening of facial and arm hair..lol.but she likes the strength gains and mass she got on cycle ...so i convinced her to drop to 25mg weekly at least on beginning and ending of cycle and only run 50mg mid cycle at her peak...thats the best i could get outta her shes loving it and hooked i guess until maybe she gets even worse sides idk ?? lol

Top Bottom