napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My journey keto skd ..look to add now

steven3441109

Ok guys I'm 39 years old 5'10 i was 237lb didn't really know my bf maybe 26%.I'm in my 17th week of keto I got to 205lbs and put on muscle with help trt teste 250.my macros was 1800cal 160 protein 150 fats and always under 20 carbs.i have changed it to 1500cal 180 protein 70fats and still under 20 carbs. It's getting harder and harder to cut weight I I up my cardio 6 days a week 30min after lifting weights.i looking for the best sarms and cycling to run to get me under 9% so I can finally start my bulk any help would be appreciated
15e8410c34813effc49ffb5f55b1ca86.jpg
dbee7e37661662792dbc58be5ba37f35.jpg
ee54dac339c6a9e2e28eeee0c85b42c1.jpg
a3167ce8dfef6971ccc7f71d0edcc200.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great job bro! I absolutely love seeing transformations like this.

What up buddy great job. I'm running Keto but I use 75%fat 20%protein 5% carbs of total calories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What up buddy great job. I'm running Keto but I use 75%fat 20%protein 5% carbs of total calories

Yea I tried that but my body has adapted higher fats now and I need to up my protein some so right now I think this is good macros we will see because I just changed it last week and my weight started to fall off again...the crazy thing is I'm going to have my 1st cheat mean this Sunday in 17week...can u say beer and ice cream lol

Yea I tried that but my body has adapted higher fats now and I need to up my protein some so right now I think this is good macros we will see because I just changed it last week and my weight started to fall off again...the crazy thing is I'm going to have my 1st cheat mean this Sunday in 17week...can u say beer and ice cream lol

Do what ever works for you bro. What I do when runnin Keto I go through a 3 week adaptation phase and then once a week say Saturday I carb up like 300g and my fats drop to no more them 75g I am out of ketosis for 2 days then back in again.

Yea that's ckd keto I thought about that ..but I'm thinking I should do or try is get 30carbs right after I work out and cardio I think this will help me lose the fat and stay fuller and strong idk I like playing with it

Yep everybody reacts differently this life style is to figure what works for you. Good luck buddy you are doing an amazing job

Yep everybody reacts differently this life style is to figure what works for you. Good luck buddy you are doing an amazing job

Ty still got along way to go ..who knows I been looking at hiring a coach idk we will see

Very nice transformation.

I'm a little confused by your protein to fat ratio if you're on keto......

Too much protein will not allow you to stay in ketosis, it's called gluconeogenisis, not that higher protein with ultra low carb does not work for weight loss it's just not allowing your body to use ketones effectively as its converting protein to glucose for energy

Nice transformation btw. Too much protein WILL kick you out of ketosis, was asking 180g at 205lb.
Yea I understand but I can tell u that I was at 250pro and stayed in keto but dropped it back to 170 180 but while I was at 250 my muscles felt fuller and repaired perfect

Too much protein will not allow you to stay in ketosis, it's called gluconeogenisis, not that higher protein with ultra low carb does not work for weight loss it's just not allowing your body to use ketones effectively as its converting protein to glucose for energy

Tell that to the ketostiks I was peeing on every day..they indicated dark purple 160ng/dL full blown ketosis
you know...there is difference between reading about something and actual having an experience with it

I DONT ADVOCATE THIS DIET ...I post the following to support ketosis without added fat

This is the diet I followed 30 years ago...I tested my ketones EVERY day

http://www.livestrong.com/article/83808-stillmans-diet/
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/the-stillman-diet/

I'll summarize it for you:

"It’s also a diet that forces the body into ketosis, which is what happens when glucose isn’t a primary fuel source for the body."

Normally the body uses glucose as a fuel source which comes from carbohydrates. When deprived, there is a switch to ketones which are the body’s backup source."

The diet requires eating 6 small meals a day and it recommends the following foods for the initial 1st phase:

• Lean chicken, beef, veal, turkey, eggs, and fish. (even the skin of chicken must be removed before cooking and not eaten)

• Spices, herbs, tabasco sauce, pepper, and salt.

• Tea, coffee, and diet soda.

• 8 glasses of water a day are necessary.

• Fats, oils, condiments, and butter are NOT allowed.

. It also bans any kinds of fruits, carbohydrates vegetables, oils, sugars, and fats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom