napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My full 12 week sarms cycle has arrived ( Rad 140 , Mk2866 GW501516, Sr9009)

Topps_Baseball88

My full 12 week sarms cycle has arrived ( Rad 140 , Mk2866 ,GW501516 , Sr9009)

I just had to share my excitement that my full stack is all here and arrived and in excellent condition, I attached a picture hopefully it uploads 😎

Attachments

• 20200427_155118.jpg
    20200427_155118.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200427_160358.jpg
    20200427_160358.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hell yes man, least I can do after the incredible fast shipping, no leaky bottles nothing broken, packed excellently entire order correct and great customer service.

Yes I was very impressed with my order as well came fast and there customer service is very on point which I was not expecting the hand written note on my receipt was a nice touch. Can?t wait to actually start taking them and start my log on here

Yes I was very impressed with my order as well came fast and there customer service is very on point which I was not expecting the hand written note on my receipt was a nice touch. Can?t wait to actually start taking them and start my log on here
yea bro, they are definitely doing things in a FAR more professional manner than you see in this industry... im glad you had such a great experience

Yes I agree they are far ahead of other companies by a landslide, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction Dylan, I almost went with a bunk company.

😎💪 once this stay at home is lifted, I plan on getting bloodwork done so I have a correct baseline and can share with everyone my numbers.

I need to take every precaution possible, imo its essential and a part of this whenever you put something into ones body. I want to do this for a while so safety is number one and being correct with all of it from start to finish.

Top Bottom