My First Cycle- SARMS

Dynasty

Good Evening Everyone,

First Off
Age-23
Height- 5 11 215lbs
Body Fat- 14%
Years of Training- 5 Years

I will be doing an aggressive cutting stack recommended by Dylan.

12 WEEK CYCLE

S4- 50mg a day, half morning and half afternoon
SR9009- 30MG a day, 5mg periodically through-out the day
RAD-140- 20MG a day taken in the morning
GW501516- 20mg a day, taken 30min pre-workout or in the morning.

PCT

4 WEEK

GW501516- 20mg a day
Clomid- 50mg/25/25/25

For weeks 9-12 I was thinking of taking POST CT from DGA. Any input on that would be great.

Originally I was going to order from Sarms1, but I have been looking at Sarmsx due to money savings from there bulk sales,for some reason I can add there bulk purchases like buy 2 get 1 free to my cart, but I cannot add other items. Is there an issue with there site, I've heard rumors they are currently closed? Any information on that would be great. If anyone has any discount codes for Sarms1 that would be awesome! I don't mean to come off as being cheap, I fully understand the cost of this, but hey who doesn't like saving a few bucks. One thing I noticed was that I couldn't find Clomid on Sarms1, is there anywhere else somebody recommends to purchase from? If sarmsx is closed am I also open to other trusted/recommened sources.

I'm hoping my first cycle goes well and my results are amazing, thank you everyone and any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
SarmsX is currently closed there is a thread on it I believe . Dylan will update forum when the site becomes available .

Top Bottom