napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Experience With Tren E - Hint: It's Good. VERY Good.

chelades

Hey all,

Haven't been on for a handful of months due to starting a new job and moving house. Sorry this is long, too.

Just wanted to pop in with my latest experience. Yes, I finally went to the darkside. I've been on TRT for years (I'm 30 at the moment) and have dabbled with most every other compound out there besides Tren. To be honest, I've never really "needed" to use it. Tren is reserved for competitors and guys looking to push the absolute envelope, or at least that was my take on it. I was happy to work and diet harder and use less anabolic and androgenic compounds to rely on for the performance enhancing aspect of gear. And it's nothing to mess with, as we all know. But I've been curious so picked some up for my summer shred.

Anyhoo, I first decided to add a small dose of Tren E to my TRT regimen to see how I would react. I couldn't get my hands on good Ace and the E I have was certified legit and lasts longer being does higher per ml, so I took the plunge and started out small by doing EOD pins to reach around 220mg per week, alongside 200mg per week of Test E TRT and 600mg of EQ I had been loading for a while. Since before Christmas I've been doing EOD pins even on my TRT in smaller doses just to keep the levels as stable as possible, and I feel like it's been working perfectly. I just feel better. Much easier to manage with an EOD Arimidex half life dosing schedule, also. Pin, AI, Pin, AI, etc. But back to the Tren:

Even on this 1:1 ratio of Test and Tren. Hole. E. Shite. This stuff is absolutely INCREDIBLE. Blows every other compound and then some I've ever ran out of the water even at 220mg. Stacked with EQ to begin with, I was literally indestructible. I felt like Superman. The wellbeing feeling of EQ got turned up to 11 and strength in the gym just came out of absolutely nowhere. It changed my whole view on training and even dieting. Strangely I could eat shitter foods and get leaner and feel better. More fatty meats. Eating a lot of carbs - even clean ones - became the devil and would make me look and actually feel worse. I had to switch to a high fat and low carb style diet. I don't know how Tren's nutrition partitioning works, but it didn't work well with my chicken and heaps of rice, pasta and potatos diet.

After a few weeks I then bumped up both the Tren and Test, still utilizing the 1:1 ratio that had been working famously while I dropped the EQ. I was around 300mg of each, before I lowered the Test back to 250 and upped the Tren to 400. I didn't notice much of a difference with more Test besides wasting it, as it's so weak in comparison that shovelling extra in there just raises the risk of aromatization due to AR's being filled by Tren more often. And I did have to increase my AI dose to 1mg EOD instead of 0.50mg mainly judged by morning wood, not bloat or gyno. Caber was at 0.25mg twice a week, then upped to 0.50mg E3D @ 400mg. At the moment I'm out of Caber and using natural Prolactin supps and even these seem to be doing just fine. I could have honestly got by at 0.50mg once a week but better to be safe than sorry.

Tren at 400mg is game over territory. It's literally unfair and cheating. Body changes by the day. I was sitting right on 10% to begin with and am now well under while putting on size and not losing any scale weight numbers. Diet could be thrown out the window if you wanted to and you'd still look tighter and more pumped than most anything else. At 700mg's this stuff must be insane. I have no need nor desire to go any higher however.

My traps exploded and I stopped hitting them to focus more on my chest as to not look out of balance. It's not often you have to worry about getting TOO big in this hobby. But this is the true reality of Tren. Every where I go guys keep checking me out for size now. Unfortunately zero more interest from the ladies - funny how that works. LMAO. In-fact I feel as if being that loaded with such androgenic capacity has turned more women OFF or intimidated them.

And by far and away the strangest part of all this to me? This has been largely side effect free even at that highest dose which is more than enough for some serious recomp. I'll take a stab that by using a long ester like E EOD in smaller doses, it's remaining stable enough not to cause anything awry, and it seems I'm just one of those folks who gets along famously with Tren. I have no desire to try ace seeing as enanthate has done me so well.

It has made me feel utterly incredible. The androgenic euphoria is unlike anything I have ever experienced. A deep pit in the stomach feeling of contentment is all I can describe it as. I've just felt so good.
We've had 46C degree days here in Sydney Aus, and NO extra night sweating at all unless you eat a shitload of carbs before bed (or anytime it seems) and even then it's not excessive. It does give hot flushes though after sugar and carbs as mentioned.

NO insomnia. If anything Arimidex and/or Caber can give worse insomnia like a lot of other meds. I had a bit of trouble sleeping mainly due to the summer heat I believe but after a week I was good to go.
NO funky dreams.
NO problems in bed.
NO constant anger.
NO anxiety.
NO breathing problems.
NO bad tren cough.

Now not ALL that glitters is gold, and while I said largely side effect free - certainly not completely so. You don't run Tren and get off scott free in any case, it seems. Here's what HAS occured:

HAVE had a rage quit. I'm so calm and easy going so I brush off anger with nonchalance. One day it was all too easy after a long day and a foul mood from work to just lose it at my female roomy, so being so full of gung ho hormones, that's what I did (threw something of hers across the room after asking her not to use it multiple times). This isn't me. I could have controlled it if I wanted to, but it must have been the Tren talking that said 'screw it' and it was just easier to let loose. Traffic also can spur on anger more easily, but that's easy enough to stay cool with. It just seems to frustrate me more.

HAVE had tren cough, per se. Now, ANY oil can give you a cough if you nick yourself. It's just that Tren for some reason can do it more severely. And it's always from injecting WAY WAY WAAAAY too fast. I always take the better part of a minute to pin ANYTHING and on the one occasion I was in a hurry, just like with other compounds, I felt it coming on. Tickle in my throat. Took a few deep breaths and still got the "windy lungs" feeling as I call it, which lasts for a few hours. Had a bit of a throat clear style coughs for about 5 seconds. But that's it. Just like any other oil can do to you. No floor spasm or anything crazy. I've lost count of the number of times I've nicked myself with Tren but because I've gone slow, zero problems with the cough. I've had a "test cough" worse than that tren cough before for chrissake. You nick yourself and funnel in any oil super fast, you're gonna have a bad time.

HAVE had negative cardio. But again, let me explain. Not so much from Tren, but from stopping EQ and losing all that hematocrit goodness. I would recommend and I will in the future, always run EQ with Tren to increase that wellbeing and cardio. At the start when I was on both I was mint. But after dropping the EQ and going back to my normal oxygen carrying capacity, it does feel harder to get deep breaths when you are REALLY exerting yourself. AND also you lose a bit of that well being and sex drive feeling as well. I didn't have the time to get any GW before NY but still interested to stack that and S4 with this.

HAVE had negative thoughts. This one is actually annoying. It's not anxiety per-se, but it's sort of a counter-weight to the feel good confidence of Tren. It seems to exacerbate Bi-Polar tendencies. In normal mode I swing between feeling really good and feeling pretty average at the flick of a switch. And Tren certainly makes me feel VERY good, but also pretty shit. I've heard people get odd thoughts about their significant others etc, and being single, it's given me a strange version of that.
Example - I asked this chick for her number the other day and she declined. Normally I would be like, ok cool, your loss and move on. Tren-me was so cut up about it I kept thinking about it for about a week or two just trying to make sense of it. And it made me feel like shit. Seems like Tren increases your confidence and good thoughts, but also your insecurities and weaknesses / negative thoughts for me. I can see how this can make people depressed.

HAVE had insatiable sex thoughts. Not accompanied by an increase in wood frequency or anything, just the thoughts are mentally there. It's weird. There's a divorced 40 or 50 something woman in HR who is barely a MILF on a good day. And I still look at even her and think of all the sordid things I'd do.

HAVE had crappy vascularity. I'm disappointed about this actually. Tren and EQ was veins on shoulders spec'. After dropping EQ, Tren's ability to make vascularity anywhere but in my pants is pretty piss poor for me. I can get more roadmaps by double dosing L Citrulline and Pomegranate BCAA's.

HAVE had cramps. Bloody neck cramps are killing my life! Luckily I massage them away as soon as I get them. And calf cramps as well. Those pumps be the devil.

HAVE had bacne. This is by far the single and only actual side effect worth documenting I can name. It started out as the big cyst lumps that androgens and hormonal acne has always given me. Then I got them under control with scrubs and it turned into actual acne. Red blind dots all on androgen sites - back of shoulders, lower back and mid chest. Still lost as to what to do - no not touching drugs for this. More tanning and laser treatments I think. It sucks looking tight and pumped with spotty skin though in beach weather.

Long story short though, if I could stay on Tren year round I would. Going to be such a shame to get off it, and I'm so thankful I've gotten along well with it. It's about the only thing I ever want to use again.

Great info and very thorough brother. Just goes to show that a little Tren can go a long way. You are experiencing a lot of the same things I did when I first started using Tren. I will say that just because you don't get bad sides the first time you run it, doesn't mean you won't the next time. After being pretty much side effect free with Tren several times my last bout with Tren had sides enough that I have pretty much written it off now.....even when I reduced dosage to 200-300 per week. It's an extremely powerful compound that commands respect. If I ever run it again it will defnitely be just at a lower dose for some of the recomposition and nutrient partitioning effects

Very well put together. Fantastic read. It was long but worth reading every word.

Thanks for putting this together and keeping us updated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cheers all, I'm diving into your vid right now Dylan!

Unfortunately I can't pic - I can't risk my job being recognised by some tats.

Another thing I forgot to add is HAVE HAD the lack of appetite. I can see now why it's such a cutting steroid - it just forces you to eat less cals. Its real purpose would be an epic mass builder but it's a struggle just to eat that much while on it. I just don't get hungry period as a normal person and Tren kicks that into high gear. I could legit go 24 hours without getting even an ounce of hunger. The physical symptoms would be there - shakiness, jittery and brain fog etc, but I would not FEEL hungry.

Rick that's what I had expected too. Another thing I thought of is just pure age will not be kind to such a strong steroid. Even 6 months off will take me into 2018 and being another year older before I touch it again for next summer, it's such a harsh steroid I expect it to keep being tougher on the body, or possibly even needing a larger dose which would risk more sides. I really can't wait to do bloods because I feel so good but I don't expect internally everything to be hunky dory. Surprisingly blood pressure has been fine.

One thing I have noticed is that it DOES indeed slow down. The gains come hard and fast then steadily halt. Whereas something like EQ for example, your last week on it is usually your best week. Tren I feel like, works so well so fast,, say you're at your peak mid way through cycle and just stay there.

Last edited:
Cheers all, I'm diving into your vid right now Dylan!

Unfortunately I can't pic - I can't risk my job being recognised by some tats.

Another thing I forgot to add is HAVE HAD the lack of appetite. I can see now why it's such a cutting steroid - it just forces you to eat less cals. Its real purpose would be an epic mass builder but it's a struggle just to eat that much while on it. I just don't get hungry period as a normal person and Tren kicks that into high gear. I could legit go 24 hours without getting even an ounce of hunger. The physical symptoms would be there - shakiness, jittery and brain fog etc, but I would not FEEL hungry.

Rick that's what I had expected too. Another thing I thought of is just pure age will not be kind to such a strong steroid. Even 6 months off will take me into 2018 and being another year older before I touch it again for next summer, it's such a harsh steroid I expect it to keep being tougher on the body, or possibly even needing a larger dose which would risk more sides. I really can't wait to do bloods because I feel so good but I don't expect internally everything to be hunky dory. Surprisingly blood pressure has been fine.

One thing I have noticed is that it DOES indeed slow down. The gains come hard and fast then steadily halt. Whereas something like EQ for example, your last week on it is usually your best week. Tren I feel like, works so well so fast,, say you're at your peak mid way through cycle and just stay there.
I really appreciate your post on his subject as I'm planning my next cycle for spring into summer I am highly considering trying tren acetate with EQ and test. Having trouble finding a good source of caber to go with it but I'm really intrigued by it and you mentioned age I am 50 but well schooled in AAS. Just not sure which way I want to go EQ, Deca, test stack or the tren route. Thanks again for your input.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I thought this was very well written and detailed, and I enjoyed reading it. Tren is a favorite of bigbs!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Been so busy lately, not much forum time. BUT I absolutely HAD to come back and update this for posterity.

You guys were sure as shit - 100% right. It did eventually hit me, and hit me hard. Got that weird anxiety that I just couldn't see through. It didn't improve no matter how hard I battled.

It was so strange, getting off it was the roughest part, as the half lives trickled out and the dosage of it in my system lowered. I can only assume, that the DHN it converts to (being a weaker androgen than DHT in most sites, considering how well DHT is for mood) does some funky things especially at lower doses. Would explain why highER Tren than Test seems to work so well for the most part. The less I had in my system with the compounds still being there (Tren/DHN) the WORSE I felt.

And it's such a strange anxiety. Fills you with self doubt and seems to be able to push the exact buttons of things that make you feel a lack of confidence or just bad about yourself in general. Had some bad mood swings on it too - not in a rage sense - but just from feeling really great to all of a sudden feeling like shit and self-loathing.

Once I was off I jumped straight on HCG to give the testes a kick (Tren really shrinks them hard and fast), which prolonged some of the mood swings due to the Estrogen rise. Then I went straight back into my TRT cruise and got on the Proviron to boost my DHT back up. And I'm not gonna lie. It didn't happen overnight. It was a good 2 months before I was feeling like me again.

Jeez, this stuff is potent.

Yeah... Tren fucks me up. My body does not do good on it. I piss copper flakes every time and that can't be good for kidneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So with feeling worse and worse when the Tren slowly left your system, would you say it is smarter to continue a few weeks of Test after stopping the Tren?

To make sure you have more DHT instead of DHN?

Furthermore: great read!

So with feeling worse and worse when the Tren slowly left your system, would you say it is smarter to continue a few weeks of Test after stopping the Tren?

To make sure you have more DHT instead of DHN?

Furthermore: great read!

I'm on TRT so I stay on Test regardless but it didn't seem to make a lick of difference. Because Tren is so much more potent gram for gram, both anabolic and androgenic, you're going to be seeing a lot more of it than Test, and hence a lot more DHN conversion and that hitting AR sites. What's interesting I've since discovered is DHN is comparatively, actually a piss poor androgen which is probably why Tren can kill sex drives and cause ED especially within penile tissues. It doesn't have anywhere near the primitive 'oomph' caveman potency of the primary sex hormone DHT. Which is saying a lot considering DHT itself is much more potent as a primary sex hormone than even Testosterone - which is our primary male hormone of course.

The fix I can only theorise (since I haven't done it yet) would be to adhere to the age old adage of short ester Tren: Ace. Get it in and get it out as quick as possible, so you can let your body start taking over with Test/DHT asap.

The Enanthate ester definitely hangs around to the letter. I can't remember the exact figure, but it is around 44 or so days for it to completely trickle out to where it is non pickupable in the system. That's more than a month and with something as potent as tren, you need every single one of those days and more. Not kidding when I said it took me at least a month to start feeling better and then another to get back to 'normal'.

It is somewhat melodramatic, of course it wasn't utter hell or anything that bad, just felt 'off'. And then on. And then 'off' again. And it is so steadily consistent you don't even realise it until you sit back and think about it. For someone like myself who is the epitome of calm and confidence and always got a smile on my face: I started getting questions from my housemates as to whether I was O K, because even they acknowledged I just wasn't 'myself'. Quieter. Like I seemed pissed off or sad. Like if you've had a bad day at work or a fight with a friend or something. When really, it's nothing at all, just the Tren screwing with you.

The best way I can describe this is: that euphoric confident feeling you get from gear when it's working.... it's that in reverse. It is a deep pitt feeling of lack of confidence and doubt. At least that's what it's like to me.

Last edited:
interesting stuff man. so on top of your trt, what gave you the best feeling of well-being that you are talking about? was it just the eq or something else? seems odd that you feel tren turned your general good feelings up to 11, but you also said it made you unconfident and not yourself.

you have to understand that INITIALLY tren makes you feel unreal.. it does make you have a sense of well being like crazy and you get addicted to it and want more... sometimes you raise the dose, which is a bad idea, and sometimes you just run it too long but it eventually gets everyone... then it hits you... you get the paranoia or the sense that you are always doing something wrong... you start to feel depressed even and question everything you are doing in life in general... it attacks your mental well being...

Well put man the sense of doing something wrong is a great description. And you just get to a point where it kicks you in the ass. I have no idea how those bone shredded guys stay on this perpetually. The shorter the cycles the better considering it works by the day anyway.

Duff there in lies the mood swings. It enhances the good AND the bad. The wellbeing was just from being so well androgenised. But you get to a point where you climb up the Tren mountain feeling better and better, then reach the top and fall off the other side. Haha. As this thread evidenced. I felt great and some of you guys said it would hit me. Then sure enough it did. With E ester it prob just kept building too.

I ran it too long which was my main downfall. But as I said, I think it's a bad idea with E to do regardless, as when you stop pinning end of cycle even if things go wellish, it hangs around for AGES. I'm going to try A this summer and see how it goes. Get it in and out asap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom