napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Multi-Use Vial

KILLe

Quick question: The CDC among others states multi-use vials can only be used safely for up to 28 days. I won’t use up the entire vial in that timeframe.

Anyone have experience using these for longer than the 28 day period? Any advice pro/con is appreciated.

Quick question: The CDC among others states multi-use vials can only be used safely for up to 28 days. I won’t use up the entire vial in that timeframe.

Anyone have experience using these for longer than the 28 day period? Any advice pro/con is appreciated.
The vials gear come in are multi use vials. We use them much longer than 28 days. No issues. Thaey are made for MULTIPLE DOSAGES. CDC is just covering their ass

My girlfriend takes much much longer to get through a vial of primo and it has never been an issue. You should make sure to always sterilize the stopper and check it for damage though.

Water based, yeah. Oil based can last for months as long as you aren’t storing it in the sun.
That's an excellent clarification to make, as I just assumed this was in regards to oil-based gear.

Thanks everyone, this is great info and I appreciate you taking a minute to clarify for me.

Top Bottom