napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MT

For the record I use it as PWO as well. I will say this, your body will do a good job letting you know you need to back off... unless you overdo it to the point where the words 'acute', 'septic' and 'urgent' have to be used by medical personnel. I know a guy who cycles with this and he's like the Abdominal Snow Man, so be wary at the least of this and understand that potency is of utmost concern as you might try x brand and have a decent experience as it was underdosed perhaps and then very well end up with gut wrenching pain from another source as it is more concentrated. I might love the shit, but you ain't me and I try to gauge things as at my age I feel every little contortion and gas bubble being an old fart. Still built better than 99% of the fucks my age, or ten years younger... but at a price. I'll be on a staple of pain meds for aches and pains while you guys are popping multi-vites still.

For the record I use it as PWO as well. I will say this, your body will do a good job letting you know you need to back off... unless you overdo it to the point where the words 'acute', 'septic' and 'urgent' have to be used by medical personnel. I know a guy who cycles with this and he's like the Abdominal Snow Man, so be wary at the least of this and understand that potency is of utmost concern as you might try x brand and have a decent experience as it was underdosed perhaps and then very well end up with gut wrenching pain from another source as it is more concentrated. I might love the shit, but you ain't me and I try to gauge things as at my age I feel every little contortion and gas bubble being an old fart. Still built better than 99% of the fucks my age, or ten years younger... but at a price. I'll be on a staple of pain meds for aches and pains while you guys are popping multi-vites still.

Abdominal Snow Man, hahahaha

To you, 44, and any of the vets: ever use injectable MT (NOT to be confused with M1T)? I tend to experiment with the super toxic stuff in non-oral form...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no interest in EVER trying it.I just tried Tbol for the first time & had to stop after two weeks cause my BP was spiking like crazy.If a relatively weak dose(50mgs) of mild ass Tbol did that,I couldn't imagine what MT would do.It really turned me off to orals altogether.Which sucks cause I got two bottles of Drol50 staring me in the face.I'll be happy sticking with Test,Primo & EQ for future cycles.I may try Var cause I read it's mild on the BP.

I have no interest in EVER trying it.I just tried Tbol for the first time & had to stop after two weeks cause my BP was spiking like crazy.If a relatively weak dose(50mgs) of mild ass Tbol did that,I couldn't imagine what MT would do.It really turned me off to orals altogether.Which sucks cause I got two bottles of Drol50 staring me in the face.I'll be happy sticking with Test,Primo & EQ for future cycles.I may try Var cause I read it's mild on the BP.
Wanna work a deal out?

Anavar is indeed very mild on the blood pressure, but Tbol shouldn't be too much harsher. Hopefully your Tbol wasn't cut with Dbol or low-dose Drol? BGS Tbol is the best I've ever had, with Titan's and Pharmacom's tied for the "1A" position... Regardless, it seems many of the best drugs are the ones that spike BP due to increased blood volume/RBC count -- namely EQ, Anavar and Drol. Tren is its own beast.

Something I've done to good effect is running moderate Test/Primo/EQ/Nandrolone/etc. with low-dose orals (say, 25mg Tbol, 20mg Dbol, 30-40mg Var), yet run them with liver support but for lengthy periods of time for slow build-up... avoiding all side effects but the body acclimates over time to accept 'keepable' growth much better than 6-8 week blasts. Kinda like a "strong cruise". Old schools vets did that in the 60's and 70's, further solidifying the "less is more" principle.

MT, however, is more of a "jump in the pool & swim at full-speed" proposition. Approach with full caution, or not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom