napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677, gw501516, sr9009

kanercone

Hi guys, 1 week into my pct after my 12 week LGD4033 & S4 cycle which I absolutely loved and have decided to start my MK677 with my pct as I will be aiming at running it for 12 months. Once pct is finished obviously MK677 will be continued and after 3 weeks I will add GW501516 & SR9009 for 12 weeks. My goal is to lean up even more then I did with my recomp and just add that endurance for my runs and high intensity training. I havent got any experience with this stack so looking forward to seeing how it pans out. At the moment I am super hungry with the MK677 and really need to watch my carb intake as im getting a bit carried away. Also just curious as to how msny mg of potassium from food should I be consuming to keep watet retention low as in the first week ive noticed a bit of bloat? Thanks guys.

There really isn't a specific number because she People will need more than others to keep the water retention down, but just eat plenty of potassium rich foods, and keep your water intake high, and you should be good

you need to eat at least 4700 mg per day of potassium and do not exceed 2400 mg of sodium each day...

Top Bottom