napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

I think you're failing to see the importance of the protein oatmeal in the morning. It levels out blood sugar levels, it's a healthy carbohydrate that slow digesting. Keeps cravings down, and keeps you fuller for longer

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries
Oats have been a staple on my diet for a very long time. 1 scoop of cinnamon roll flavored protein makes it taste awesome...

Oats have been a staple on my diet for a very long time. 1 scoop of cinnamon roll flavored protein makes it taste awesome...
I'm gonna take bigbs advice I'm gonna start eating oats, but I'd prefer to get my protein from food. So I'm gonna do oats with cinnamon and a tablespoon of sugar free maple syrup and 2 eggs. Hopefully this will work

Will be following you are going to kill it. I respect your grind. Also Big B is a good dude he is my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be following you are going to kill it. I respect your grind. Also Big B is a good dude he is my man

Thanks for the support dangans! I've seen your transformation and respect the hell outta ya!!! And we both ❤ the music you make 😊

Congrats to you. Looking forward to your log. Nice to see other females on this board who take an active role.

I'm on my third cycle of SARMS triple stack w/ LGD-4033 during this build & hoping to include a little Var.

Post a pic of the rock when you can. Love sparkles [emoji183]

Thank you for the support!!! I'm pretty active here ❤ my is arms family 😊

Thanks for the support dangans! I've seen your transformation and respect the hell outta ya!!! And we both [emoji173] the music you make [emoji4]

Thank you MissBiz appreciate the love

Love following this log MissBiz!!! Hope you are continuing to feel strong.

Curious how the Rad-140 is working out for you in the stack?

Love following this log MissBiz!!! Hope you are continuing to feel strong.

Curious how the Rad-140 is working out for you in the stack?

I am feeling good other than I've been out of breath very easily. I dropped the bronk aid 2-3 days ago. But with this mornings workout still very short of breath. So I will continue to monitor.

I haven't started the rad just yet. I will update once I begin :)

Yesterday's workout was 30 min on the elliptical, burning 300 calories..I know I sucked!! Lol

Breakfast was 415 calories 13g fat /41g carbs/37g Protein
.5 cup quick oats
1 scoop chocolate whey
2 teaspoons natural crunchy peanut butter

This mornings workout was legs
Barbell squats:
8 reps at 95lb
8 reps at 115lb
6 reps at 115lb
6 reps at 115lb
6 reps at 115lb
4 reps at 125lb

Barbell snatch deadlifts
10 @ 65#
3 sets of 8@75#

Leg press
2 sets of 12 @170#
2 sets of 8 @ 170#

Leg extensions
1 set of 10 @ 75#
3 sets of 8 @ 75#

Thigh adductor
6 sets of 10 @90#

Thigh abductor
6 sets of 10 @85#

Pile squats with 25# plate
3 sets of 10 with 25#plate
3 sets of 8 with 25# plate

Jumping squats with 8# medicine ball
3 sets of 8

Last edited:
This mornings workout was legs
Barbell squats:
8 sets at 95lb
8 sets at 115lb
6 sets at 115lb
6 sets at 115lb
6 sets at 115lb
4 sets at 125lb

Holy lots of sets of squats, is that meant to be reps? And I thought I did a lot of squats lol.

How'd you like the oats this morning? Keep killing it MizzBizz!

Holy lots of sets of squats, is that meant to be reps? And I thought I did a lot of squats lol.

How'd you like the oats this morning? Keep killing it MizzBizz!
Yeah should be reps...hahaha I'll fix that

Fixed...typically on the weekends I do the oatmeal as my workouts are heavier lifting...usually in the past eating too much oatmeal causes a stall on my fat loss... so I need to just try different variations...idk..my diet is my biggest downfall by far..not that I eat bad...just figuring my macros out etc..

Last edited:
I hear that!! You're doing great!

Yeah should be reps...hahaha I'll fix that

Fixed...typically on the weekends I do the oatmeal as my workouts are heavier lifting...usually in the past eating too much oatmeal causes a stall on my fat loss... so I need to just try different variations...idk..my diet is my biggest downfall by far..not that I eat bad...just figuring my macros out etc..

Do you ever think about Keto? I am doing it now and I am enjoying it and losing fat. The downfall is you loose strength but that goes with whenever you are in a caloric deficit

Do you ever think about Keto? I am doing it now and I am enjoying it and losing fat. The downfall is you loose strength but that goes with whenever you are in a caloric deficit

I've tried keto once...it's very hard lol...I know mind over matter...how many days are you staying on after initial 2 weeks before refeed?

Completely forgot my inspirational music for leg day

Today was 90's hip-hop!
Dre, snoop, biggie, luniz, 2pac
All the good stuff!

Top Bottom