napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Pricelist 12-11-2016

Effective January 1st, bitcoin will be the only payment option. WU is just too unsecure of a method to be viable any longer. This is for the safety of all involved. Thank you.
Please get a bitcoin wallet.

Am sorry but no. Am not into over complicated tech geek stuff. Is not user friendly and too many issue to put money n. I want most simple way to just get job done and this not it. If this is only way to pay, I just delete you price list after January and hope I can place order before then. I just find another source, thanx. Before is any miss understanding, am not tying to be ude. but only way fo me to buy bitcoins means I have to make 160 mile drive to bitcoin ATM since no other method around here to purchase them without showing proof of address and Identification, meaning anonymity is not reality. It means is no pint in keeping any store address if every time I come over, is closed sign in the window.

Not tying to insult, but life of mine already complicate enough as medical student full time.

Last edited:
Thanks Thin for helping me set up and put to use my coinbase wallet.

Service at its finest.

Am sorry but no. Am not into over complicated tech geek stuff. Is not user friendly and too many issue to put money n. I want most simple way to just get job done and this not it. If this is only way to pay, I just delete you price list after January and hope I can place order before then. I just find another source, thanx.

Not tying to insult, but life of mine already complicate enough as medical student full time.

Dorin, bitcoin is very secure and best for all parties, unless you really know someone on a certain level it is best. I know English is not your first language, but this did come off abrasive. See the colored portion above? That alone if I were a source would be reason enough to ignore you... this industry isn't about ease of transaction so much bro...security and anonymity are what matter even more so over what you might like.

You will regret using paypal. I've seen a few sources offer it in the past and it wasn't long before they did away with it

Dorin, bitcoin is very secure and best for all parties, unless you really know someone on a certain level it is best. I know English is not your first language, but this did come off abrasive. See the colored portion above? That alone if I were a source would be reason enough to ignore you... this industry isn't about ease of transaction so much bro...security and anonymity are what matter even more so over what you might like.

Apologies! Did not mean to come out in this way, but truth is I have tried this bitcoin and it was nothing but hassle. sîstem mal function was nearly as bad as Paypal ”Sorry, sîstem off line, can not process transaction, try again later, Sorry, but error has occured, try again later, etc. Am not tying to insult the man, but if is only to do this, then my currency is no good. Have had nothing but problems to buy bitcoins online, o use my bank account, which still needs my ID and address to make the transaction only way to be anonymous completely is find Bitcoin ATM, (rare around here) Put cash in direct meaning I need to make 79 mile one way drive into the city. If is going to be this hard, then is no point of me keeping this information. I just do not have so much free time. Money gram can be used for sending anyone a gift of what ever amount from any walmart and you can get the proceeds at nearly any time. And is vey dissapointing because is good product and worth it.

Last edited:
The only way I would possibly even THINK of accepting WU after January, is if an order is over $500.......and I would have to think about that. But for right now, I don't forsee using WU in my future.

The only way I would possibly even THINK of accepting WU after January, is if an order is over $500.......and I would have to think about that. But for right now, I don't forsee using WU in my future.

Yeah. And can not blame you! WU is just as much shit service as PayPal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually had $190 lost in space from paypal..Noone ever received the money but it was taken out of my account...it took 2 weeks of calling them to finally get all my money back lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I actually had $190 lost in space from paypal..Noone ever received the money but it was taken out of my account...it took 2 weeks of calling them to finally get all my money back lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Thee is no surprise! I sold an Iphone band new and was dumb enough to take paypal. Buyer stated buye protection saying they got telefon that was broken. Paypal refunded entire purchase no question asked! Since my telefon went to Europe? IMEI number to shut it down was useless! I get screwed and did not even get kiss or a beer first!!

Thanks Thin for helping me set up and put to use my coinbase wallet.

Service at its finest.

Is coinbase the simplest one to use? Because I try them all including Xapo and for me to buy bitcoins, it ask me for street address, Banc routing numbers, account numbers, verifiable state issue ID, etc. Am thinking anonymous? Not hardly!!

Is coinbase the simplest one to use? Because I try them all including Xapo and for me to buy bitcoins, it ask me for street address, Banc routing numbers, account numbers, verifiable state issue ID, etc. Am thinking anonymous? Not hardly!!

Update: Am not going to be able to buy Bitcoins without uploading foto copy of Government or state issue ID such as Passport or driver license with verifiable street address. Am open to suggestion. If there is another way, then someone will need to sow what am doing wrong. PM me.

Update: Am not going to be able to buy Bitcoins without uploading foto copy of Government or state issue ID such as Passport or driver license with verifiable street address. Am open to suggestion. If there is another way, then someone will need to sow what am doing wrong. PM me.

Had the same situation arise this morning with coinbase, simply provided required documentation and was verified in under 3 minutes with a weekly speeding limit increase of 300$.

Had the same situation arise this morning with coinbase, simply provided required documentation and was verified in under 3 minutes with a weekly speeding limit increase of 300$.

Ok, understand! But how is this amonymous transaction? This is normal?

Ok, understand! But how is this amonymous transaction? This is normal?

Your account isn't anonymous with the coinbase so to speak. It has to verify that your bank acct is really you etc. The transactions themselves are what are considered anonymous as the transaction aren't processed by any single location, it's processed by random people like you and me which are called bitminers, which isn't important for what you're doing. To be clear that doesn't mean the bitminers would have any of your acct info.

IMHO it's quite a bit safer than moneygram and WU and by far more safer than paypal.

Your account isn't anonymous with the coinbase so to speak. It has to verify that your bank acct is really you etc. The transactions themselves are what are considered anonymous as the transaction aren't processed by any single location, it's processed by random people like you and me which are called bitminers, which isn't important for what you're doing. To be clear that doesn't mean the bitminers would have any of your acct info.

IMHO it's quite a bit safer than moneygram and WU and by far more safer than paypal.

Well anything is safer than paypal!!! Ok, I upload my stuff and see what happens! I thought about doing this long before I came here because so many places offer a large discount for bitcoin user! I notice are a lot more app out there now for wallet. Maybe sîstem has become more stable than in past! Ok thx! I give this a shot!

I hated bitcoin but once I learned it I love it. Now this can go for days. There is certain tumbling strategies you can use to avoid flagging, change logarithmic patterns, etc. Hell you can use bitcoin to buy another digital currency and then use that logarithm, tumble and then back and no hacker in the world Could find it without knowing who wrote the script for at least one of the two much less not knowing one.

Least that's how I understand.

Now the problem would be somehow your some huge trader and develop patterns of this and authority gets involved, they contact each company, and depending on there cooperation they may at least figure out some small details...

I'm the end even if you register under fake names and tumble into fake accounts.. There other issues.

fuck! Registered from my phone. BOOM. IP address. Easy kill.

Nah mean?

Well it sounds like you money getting to where is supposed to go is like gambling and getting ripped off is a luck of draw?? And I should not use my smartphone? Then what if computer is on ADSL? Registering from computer also has IP address! Then am not linking my banc account or anything else to it. So I could send $600 to get some gear and if someone is tracking fom my IP address? Poof! Money is gone? Look, am not sure about you guys, but I can not afford to just fuck off $600!!! That means am not able to finish out next semester because am out of money, it is that tight!! This sound like fun game if you can afford it, but security is nowhere in sight. You just hope to fly below radars and hope no one see what you are doing.

Last edited:
Well it sounds like you money getting to where is supposed to go is like gambling and getting ripped off is a luck of draw?? And I should not use my smartphone? Then what if computer is on ADSL? Registering from computer also has IP address! Then am not linking my banc account or anything else to it.

Dude, you're tripping over things entirely out of your control. There is no absolutely anonymous, secure payment method on the internet. It is what it is, and at the end of the day, God forbid something went down, you're a small fish in an eastern European country. Relax and get coinbase already.

Sorry if that came off abrasive Dorin. I was actually laughing about it all and reread it and thought that I sounded like a prick. What I am saying is, the risk/reward is generally favorable to you as a small time consumer in the vastness of the market. You're going to be just fine dude. You will enjoy the bitcoin discount, I CAN assure you that!

Well it sounds like you money getting to where is supposed to go is like gambling and getting ripped off is a luck of draw?? And I should not use my smartphone? Then what if computer is on ADSL? Registering from computer also has IP address! Then am not linking my banc account or anything else to it. So I could send $600 to ge some gea and if someone is tacking fom my IP address? Poof! Money is gone? Look, am not sure about you guys, but I can not afford to just fuck off $600!!! That means am not able to finish out next semester because am out of money, it is that tight!! This sound like fun game if you can afford it, but security is nowhere in sight. You just hope to fly below radars and hope no one see what you are doing.

IMO you just don't have an understanding of it, therefore like many that don't understand something, they automatically fear it. I work in the tech industry and make apps/scripts etc for both mobile devices and PCs; granted I'm not a hacker, but I have a fairly decent understanding of security issues and how hackers typically work. But bro, if it's something that's just going to stress you out worrying all the time, then I guess it's not for you.

Top Bottom