napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Price and Product List

Yes I know that's why I'm running purely Valhalla cyp and my best friend is running his prop to start than switching to Valhalla's cyp since I have quite a bit of it. Then he's running hipo tren and their caber while I run bgs eq while I also run mgs eq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been saying this all along. bloods will mean crap if your using several labs. i dont want to hear i received my free test prop. mgp is gtg. wtf is that shit. if your running other products from other labs please don't post about the free gear you used from mgp. the blood test will not be accurate and it will not help the members here. if a lab is to be tested it should be by someone who is not running other products. it should also be ordered from a regular member who pays for it. of course freebies are going to be good or at the very least they should be. who would send out freebies that were bunk.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm trying to convince him. He's 40. I'm 26 coming up on 27 so we shall see

ive been saying this all along. bloods will mean crap if your using several labs. i dont want to hear i received my free test prop. mgp is gtg. wtf is that shit. if your running other products from other labs please don't post about the free gear you used from mgp. the blood test will not be accurate and it will not help the members here. if a lab is to be tested it should be by someone who is not running other products. it should also be ordered from a regular member who pays for it. of course freebies are going to be good or at the very least they should be. who would send out freebies that were bunk.

Damn....tough crowd around here. But you got all the good points. I guess I'll just sit back and wait for that validation to come in....and I'm ok with that cause I know what I'm selling.
A few of these guys might be saying I'm gtg because they "felt something." I'll ask that anyone refrain from those kinds of statements in the future until a validation comes along that suits everyone or as near as I can get to everyone. That could be just a placebo effect.
Better yet I'll just let each person decide what they need to be a believer. The test prop samples are real gear, just like every damn thing else I sell.

Last edited:

Yes they should be good but my best friend is running it and he is saying nothing but great things about it. He's just doing that then adding prop. Chill out I'm not running double gear on test. I'm running one and he's running one than going longer eater to and weaning off the prop. My bloods will be Valhalla and I'm trying to talk to my friend about getting his done. He's more reluctant because he doesn't know what this forums all about.

I smell a BOGO in the near future.....or would that be a " pay the 10ml price for a 20ml" ???? I'll figure out what the hell to call it later, but it's damn sure coming.

I smell a BOGO in the near future.....or would that be a " pay the 10ml price for a 20ml" ???? I'll figure out what the hell to call it later, but it's damn sure coming.
I'm running Thins prop and have nothing but great things to say about it. I run around with a hard on all day every day. And this is the only thing I'm on at this time. That stuff is pretty potent. I wish I could run bloods. Live in NYS where od course u can't do urban own blood work without MD order. Unless somebody knows some kind of trick how I can go around it. I would love to run my own bloods just to keep an eye on stuff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Biglexi, glad to hear it, always. Giveway, promo, paid for, rented, borrowed, whatever....it's good gear dude.

I'm running Thins prop and have nothing but great things to say about it. I run around with a hard on all day every day. And this is the only thing I'm on at this time. That stuff is pretty potent. I wish I could run bloods. Live in NYS where od course u can't do urban own blood work without MD order. Unless somebody knows some kind of trick how I can go around it. I would love to run my own bloods just to keep an eye on stuff

Try privatemdlabs.com That might help with the testing I think, if you want to go that route.

Thanks Biglexi, glad to hear it, always. Giveway, promo, paid for, rented, borrowed, whatever....it's good gear dude.
It really is brother!!! I still can't get over the fact how smooth it is!!! Shit is pretty potent !!! Thanks Thin!!!

Try privatemdlabs.com That might help with the testing I think, if you want to go that route.
They have a disclaimer that they can't operate in NY NJ and couple of other states based on the state laws!!! Fucking nanny states!!!

They have a disclaimer that they can't operate in NY NJ and couple of other states based on the state laws!!! Fucking nanny states!!!

Yeah you can go to your doctor and get them done usually but it's not a cheap process since insurance usually doesn't cover the tests. I think just for T levels it's 300. That's what my doctor was pricing mine at anyway.

Yeah you can go to your doctor and get them done usually but it's not a cheap process since insurance usually doesn't cover the tests. I think just for T levels it's 300. That's what my doctor was pricing mine at anyway.

He is already ready to rip me a new one for being on ass so I'd rather do it on my own because then he would have me come back go over the results. I would have to listen to him preaching and on top of that I would have to pay for that visit out of pocket. I have health saving account so each time I go it's out of my pocket. I'd rather bypass him if I can. I haven't yet found any MD who would be cool with it and actually work with me on stuff instead telling me to get off and walking out of the room. Fuck em!!

He is already ready to rip me a new one for being on ass so I'd rather do it on my own because then he would have me come back go over the results. I would have to listen to him preaching and on top of that I would have to pay for that visit out of pocket. I have health saving account so each time I go it's out of my pocket. I'd rather bypass him if I can. I haven't yet found any MD who would be cool with it and actually work with me on stuff instead telling me to get off and walking out of the room. Fuck em!!

You could always move to another state... Your health is important... Lol

Ha yeah man all you can really do is if you plan on taking a trip pre order the test. Kind of in a shit situation.

I am only taking this test prop and getting great results I will post my blood results soon as I go get drawn should b around next week . Thanks guys this should tell alot. I can tell u my sex drive was pretty shitty since my last cycle ended back n April n I stay horny as hell now just ask the wifey she's loVing it dunno if that heLPS r anything

*AAS

Unless you are on ass, no hate...

I'd be after that Primo test batch, but I won't be starting that until May.

I'll be watching for results though.....

Top Bottom