napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Price and Product List

I'm running Thins prop and have nothing but great things to say about it. I run around with a hard on all day every day. And this is the only thing I'm on at this time. That stuff is pretty potent. I wish I could run bloods. Live in NYS where od course u can't do urban own blood work without MD order. Unless somebody knows some kind of trick how I can go around it. I would love to run my own bloods just to keep an eye on stuff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hey Big I'm from NY and get order bloods from Private MD labs. I purchase a gift certificate and then use the gift certificate to purchase the test I want. I goto Connecticut I use an address in CT. I drive 45min to lab Corp. They never ask me for ID if they do just say my license is in NY for work purposes or I just moved there. They usually don't question or ask for ID

Hey Big I'm from NY and get order bloods from Private MD labs. I purchase a gift certificate and then use the gift certificate to purchase the test I want. I goto Connecticut I use an address in CT. I drive 45min to lab Corp. They never ask me for ID if they do just say my license is in NY for work purposes or I just moved there. They usually don't question or ask for ID
Thanks brother!!!!! I would be over an hour for me to drive to PA but I'll look into bud!!!! Thank you!!!!

Thanks brother!!!!! I would be over an hour for me to drive to PA but I'll look into bud!!!! Thank you!!!!

Anytime brother. Also u can use discount code "rhino" for 15% off

I really haven't thought about the price on primo yet...100mg/ml 150mg/ml 200mg/ml ?????
Maybe Primo Enan. 100mg/ml for $60-$65? Of coarse I will need a test subject to run about 3 or 4 vials of it for me, cause I can't run it.

Welcome to the board!!! Primo is great. My favorite compound and will use it for prep in the near future.

Hey folks....just want to let you know that I've lowered the minimum purchase to $50.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome nj. If enough people ask for Primo, I will carry it.

You're welcome. It's unfortunate that primo comes with a lofty price and needs to be run for at least 500mg and preferably 16-20 weeks. If you need a tester for a product log let me know I'm all ears. I'll be running test p, test e, primo and dbol soon.

Hell, the 20ml's are doing good. I'm thinking of selling 20's all the time now. I don't ever get anyone wanting to buy just one 10ml vial, people always order 2 or more. Seems like 20ml vials will just save some money for you and some time and cost for me. That shit sounds like a win-win to me.
You folks let me know what you think about the whole making-20ml-the-standard deal. I might carry a few 10mls just in case, or they would have to be requested.
Now's your chance to chime in.........

It's the best way to go. I know NY only carries 10-30's now. Mainly he says he only deals in 30's because half the time people want 30 or more. So I'm all for it just being the norm man. Do what's best for business brother and keep me posted. Thanks for all you do thin D. Your service and products are top of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 20ml sale is over.
And starting today, I sell 20ml vials only. I'm doing that because I've never received an order for just one 10ml vial of something. Now if you want 10ml's, I can still do those, but you have to ask specifically for them, no problem.
It's business as usual folks, and I'm always open....even when I'm busy, I'm open.
You folks have a good night.

Top Bottom