bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Customer question

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

Hi Folks,
1. Do you want NPP 150 or NPP 100?......or both
2. What do you think about a Test decanoate/Nandrolone decanoate blend?....say 200/200 ???? or what?
3. What am I missing in stock that you want to see? If enough want to see it. I'll do it.

Don't be shy,let me know, I'll check in on this in a few short hours.

Last edited:
Can Test Decanoate be pinned once a week? For TRT for example...

That Test / Deca blend is a good idea and good dosage.

Can Test Decanoate be pinned once a week? For TRT for example...

That Test / Deca blend is a good idea and good dosage.
I looked it up on a steroid calculator a while back and levels stay extremely stable at once a week. Seems like it'd be great for people that travel a lot

I looked it up on a steroid calculator a while back and levels stay extremely stable at once a week. Seems like it'd be great for people that travel a lot
Yeah I'm considering switching to it for my TRT... Pin once a week on Sunday morning right before church... Lol

Blend is super nice. The decanoate is like a 15 day half life you could probably do 150-200 every two weeks maybe for trt? Who knows. But the blend is a great idea.. could you do a NPP blend or Maybe a EQ blend? Would be nice. Also I think Primo and or Masteron would be great additions along with some orals. Tbol Aromasin proviron? Your call thin. If people can come through you for say an entire cycle... from almost start to finish they'll pick up their wntire cycle from you. Test all the way to AI's. My thoughts brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150mg NPP / 150mg Test Prop blend.

Also, what about Primo Acetate tabs (10mg or 25mg) for the ladies?

Oral blends:

(1) 25mg Tbol / 25mg Anavar
(2) 25mg Dbol / 25mg Anadrol
(3) 25 Winstrol / 15mg Dbol *favorite pre-contest stack... full, vascular, pumped and ripped*

Thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming.
Decatest 400 going into trial phase as we speak.

150mg NPP / 150mg Test Prop blend.

Also, what about Primo Acetate tabs (10mg or 25mg) for the ladies?

I might first have to try a NPP/Test phenylprop 200......100mg of each.
I want to make it as pain-free as I can, and like every batch I make, I gotta pin it for a couple of days to check for pip. 1ml in the delt or pec, and 1ml in the quad. If it checks out, I'll go up to 125mg of each, then 150mg....when the pip starts to get above minimal,thats where I stop.
That is an idea....primo ace 25mg capsules. Something for me to think about. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
I might first have to try a NPP/Test phenylprop 200......100mg of each.
I want to make it as pain-free as I can, and like every batch I make, I gotta pin it for a couple of days to check for pip. 1ml in the delt or pec, and 1ml in the quad. If it checks out, I'll go up to 125mg of each, then 150mg....when the pip starts to get above minimal,thats where I stop.

That sounds great to me, brother. I like the way you're thinking! Your GSO should help immensely, of course.

Blend is super nice. The decanoate is like a 15 day half life you could probably do 150-200 every two weeks maybe for trt? Who knows. But the blend is a great idea.. could you do a NPP blend or Maybe a EQ blend? Would be nice. Also I think Primo and or Masteron would be great additions along with some orals. Tbol Aromasin proviron? Your call thin. If people can come through you for say an entire cycle... from almost start to finish they'll pick up their wntire cycle from you. Test all the way to AI's. My thoughts brother.

The primo ace, I want to make an injectable at 100mg/ml...and painless, or with minimal pip. It's not an easy thing to do, at least for me, but I am gonna try. I'm gonna have to suffer a crushing defeat in making it, probably more than one, before I accept defeat. If no success at 100mg, I'll go to 75mg, then maybe to 50mg.
I do plan on adding orals in capsule form, maybe some proviron to start. Dbol or Adrol would be nice.
I'd like to get some pct stuff in the works too.

I think your success will be from your level of transparency. You don't pretend to be someone you're not and you admit your strengths and weaknesses. You value other's input also. I respect that.

Thanks cbbram. I have to admit, as I always have to people, that there are some compounds that I can't make. At this point in time, I don't have the skill. That's going to change with time and the gaining of knowledge and experience. I always hope people do appreciate that.
On another note, I knew a guy who just started to brew, and within 1 month, he said he could brew with the best of them....oh yes he did....and make ANY compound that ANYONE else could make. lol . He didn't last long. Not long at all.

Yeah man. I think primo e 200 would be LEGIT it's a compound everyone buys and people will obviously pay top dollar for quality primo. Something to think about but if you want to go ace hey people will buy that as well. It's what YOU want to make and what's the most plausible outcome and best. You do you thin. People will accept that and what ccbram said. Your success will be the fact you're not trying to fake it till you make it.

Top Bottom