napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Changing to MCT Oil

Thin D

My stock is low right now, so what I'm gonna do is...when I restock from now on, the new stock will be made with pharma grade MCT as the carrier instead of GSO. I will make sure to indicate on the price list which products are now MCT.
With that being said, as a carrier, MCT is superior to GSO and more expensive. So the price is going to increase slightly on some items like the test.
Stock will be back up to par in 10 days or less. Test e, c, d, and Tren e will be back then.
I want to continue to bring you quality from MGP, and the switch to MCT will help improve the already high quality that customers can already verify.

And on another note....Please get a SECURE email before contacting me...something like protonmail, countermail etc... I'm gonna start ignoring emails that come from gmail, yahoo, AOL and the rest of those like them. This is for your safety and mine.
And be sure to include your forum name when you email me....because if you don't, that will be the first thing I ask you.

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 2/10/2017

Domestic USA only

Minimum...$100 (does not include shipping. Please don't ask to order below the minimum.

Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship same or next day. Friday/weekend orders ship on Mon )

Payment...Bitcoin, and sometimes WU or MG (online WU and MG not accepted).

DO NOT ask for payment info/instructions until you are SURE that you will order. If you ask for payment info and do not follow through to order, your future orders and inquiries will not be accepted.

Orders not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.

Your source for affordable quality gear.

*All injectables have zero to minimal pip.

*All vials sterilized twice using dry heat.

*All vial products produced in batch form.

*All products accurately dosed.

*All products use double filtered GSO, unless stated otherwise.

*All products closely inspected by magnification before shipping.

*All packs checked for accurate content before shipping.

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials are available by request. )

-Test E 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test C 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test p 100 20ml--- $45

-Deca 200 20ml--- $70

-Decatest 400 20ml---$85 (Each ml contains 200mg nandrolone decanoate and 200mg test decanoate)

-NPP 150 20ml--- $70

-Nandroprop 100 20ml--- $60 (nandrolone propionate...more hormone than NPP) OUT OF STOCK

-Mast p 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-EQ 300 20ml--- $70

-Tren a 100 20ml--- $70

-Tren e 200 20ml--- $80 OUT OF STOCK

Orals

-Anavar 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.

-Anavar 25mg---$75 100 capsule ct.

-Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.

-Dianabol 10mg 100ct---$50 -from my own stash OUT OF STOCK

-Winstrol 30mg 100ct--- $70

Last edited:
this is very exciting to hear, brother Thin. would you consider toying around with slightly higher concentrations on your products since you're moving to MCT? i would not mind a 300mg/ml test-e.

this is very exciting to hear, brother Thin. would you consider toying around with slightly higher concentrations on your products since you're moving to MCT? i would not mind a 300mg/ml test-e.
I think I just might try a 300mg/ml test e....give me until next Sat and I'll see what I can do. You know, just like I do with all the batches/brews, I gotta try it out myself first to make sure it's pip is as little as possible if any.

My stock is low right now, so what I'm gonna do is...when I restock from now on, the new stock will be made with pharma grade MCT as the carrier instead of GSO. I will make sure to indicate on the price list which products are now MCT.
With that being said, as a carrier, MCT is superior to GSO and more expensive. So the price is going to increase slightly on some items like the test.
Stock will be back up to par in 10 days or less. Test e, c, d, and Tren e will be back then.
I want to continue to bring you quality from MGP, and the switch to MCT will help improve the already high quality that customers can already verify.

And on another note....Please get a SECURE email before contacting me...something like protonmail, countermail etc... I'm gonna start ignoring emails that come from gmail, yahoo, AOL and the rest of those like them. This is for your safety and mine.
And be sure to include your forum name when you email me....because if you don't, that will be the first thing I ask you.

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 2/10/2017---For orders, email [email protected]

Domestic USA only

Minimum...$100 (does not include shipping. Please don't ask to order below the minimum.

Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship same or next day. Friday/weekend orders ship on Mon )

Payment...Bitcoin, and sometimes WU or MG (online WU and MG not accepted).

DO NOT ask for payment info/instructions until you are SURE that you will order. If you ask for payment info and do not follow through to order, your future orders and inquiries will not be accepted.

Orders not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.

Your source for affordable quality gear.

*All injectables have zero to minimal pip.

*All vials sterilized twice using dry heat.

*All vial products produced in batch form.

*All products accurately dosed.

*All products use double filtered GSO, unless stated otherwise.

*All products closely inspected by magnification before shipping.

*All packs checked for accurate content before shipping.

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials are available by request. )

-Test E 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test C 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55 OUT OF STOCK

-Test p 100 20ml--- $45

-Deca 200 20ml--- $70

-Decatest 400 20ml---$85 (Each ml contains 200mg nandrolone decanoate and 200mg test decanoate)

-NPP 150 20ml--- $70

-Nandroprop 100 20ml--- $60 (nandrolone propionate...more hormone than NPP) OUT OF STOCK

-Mast p 100 20ml--- $70 (MCT oil)

-EQ 300 20ml--- $70

-Tren a 100 20ml--- $70

-Tren e 200 20ml--- $80 OUT OF STOCK

Orals

-Anavar 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.

-Anavar 25mg---$75 100 capsule ct.

-Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.

-Dianabol 10mg 100ct---$50 -from my own stash OUT OF STOCK

-Winstrol 30mg 100ct--- $70

Email at [email protected] for orders

Can I ask why we can't use MG online? I've done it a few times and never had a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shit.... it's on now. Hey, Thin! What's the word on the cabaser? Still considering stocking different ancillary stuff?

The way I look at it is you can't ever be to cautious in this day or age.. you need to be careful and what he's trying to do is keep not only himself but more importantly you secure.

Hell yeah Thin!
I was about to ask you the other day when you'll start using more MCT. Definitely worth it. Nice move dude.

Keep us updated. I'll definitely have to stock up when you do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think I just might try a 300mg/ml test e....give me until next Sat and I'll see what I can do. You know, just like I do with all the batches/brews, I gotta try it out myself first to make sure it's pip is as little as possible if any.

awesome, brother! can't wait to see how it turns out. please keep us posted.

I still love the bold cyp you sold me. Pip ain't bad at all when shot in the glute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice MGP stays stepping up his game. QUALITY product good prices and a MAN that stands behind his product. Great customer service great gear can't go wrong here. Can't wat to run through his npp in my summer run. And his mast p I just added to the tail end of my current cycle smooth as hell. Definitely recommended here!

Top Bottom