napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Melatonin II source...

capitalist

melanotan II source...

About to order from SarmsX and they do not carry melanotan II.. What the best sources?

Capitalist

Last edited:
About to order from SarmsX and they do not carry Melatonin II.. What the best sources?

Capitalist

Melatonin is sold OTC about anywhere. Do you mean melanotan? I know a lot of peptide companies carry it, but I'm clueless on what is legit out there with peptides. It's hard to find legit stuff I know that much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i've ordered it from Melanotanus before, legit stuff. works great, cheap and fast shipping :) used it for about 4-5months ish, ordered some for my friend aswell, both our test rabbits got a very nice tan colour :)

Pharma Lady has Melanotan 2 10mg... PM me if you want a price list.

Pharma Lady Rep

Hey guys I'm new to isarms, I have currently been using melanotan 2 10mg for a week now and have been tanning regularly and am starting to see great results! But my source has run out, I know I'm new but can anyone suggest a decent and reliable source? Cheers

Hey guys I'm new to isarms, I have currently been using melanotan 2 10mg for a week now and have been tanning regularly and am starting to see great results! But my source has run out, I know I'm new but can anyone suggest a decent and reliable source? Cheers
Pharma Lady has it... I sent you a list.

Top Bottom