napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanotan and melanotan 2

Macgyver123

Hi all, anybody got some views on melanotan and melanotan 2? I am just finding conflicting views online..... thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i can tell you that it does work but i will NEVER use it again... it made me so sick every fucking time i used it and bro, trust me on this... ive used so many different brands... always the same result.. i would get too dark, granted i was living in maui most of the time i used it so that added to it but i was too dark and it did have a really huge effect on increasing libido but literally within 2 minutes after each injection i would throw up, no lie and i dosed it at night for this reason but often times it carried over into the next day... not everyone reacts that way but many get nauseous etc... i personaly wont use it

So not worth the effort basically. Go swim laps in the sun to tan instead ;)

LOLLL im just saying personally, you couldnt fucking pay me to go through that again to get tan... no way... plus, at least for me, it was too much... i looked ridiculous bro... LOL

Haha. I have seen people that look like umpalumpas! I will skip I think. Tan and cardio the same time is a better bet for me! Thanks Dylan.

i wouldn't use it , i heard people get different color skin patches on their face from it

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

I've used melanotan 2. I did get some nausea. But it was tolerable. I definitely got a tan. But I think it also made my skin look more aged. I plan on trying a different brand in a few months to compare.
Oh and it made the freckles that I had EXTREMELY dark. And made more appear. But they did fade

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I've researched this compound extensively and have used it on and off for years with great success. The nausea can be combatted, as well as the other well known sides. It's really an individual basis as far as determining what you'll deal with when using it, but the same old rule of thumb applies: the better the source, the better the results. The more pure the product is, the less intense potential sides will be, and the better your results will be. Some of the research with this compound is amazing, and I've had the pleasure to have been involved with a lot of it. It has a lot of potential benefits outside of just the cosmetic aspects.

My barber does it bro, he told me about the nausea but he said it only happened to him once, his buddy gets sick af. But he looks like he's black bro, I live in Ohio it's 9 degrees outside right now and he looks like he just came from the Bahamas.

I've researched this compound extensively and have used it on and off for years with great success. The nausea can be combatted, as well as the other well known sides. It's really an individual basis as far as determining what you'll deal with when using it, but the same old rule of thumb applies: the better the source, the better the results. The more pure the product is, the less intense potential sides will be, and the better your results will be. Some of the research with this compound is amazing, and I've had the pleasure to have been involved with a lot of it. It has a lot of potential benefits outside of just the cosmetic aspects.
if there's one person i can fully recommend to speak to when it comes to mt2, its titan research... he knows it inside and out... we had SEVERAL talks on it many years ago...

i am sure not everyone gets sick like i did... it just nev er agreed with me but if you simply want to know if it works, then yes, it does in a major way but i could not not handle it whatsoever

if there's one person i can fully recommend to speak to when it comes to mt2, its titan research... he knows it inside and out... we had SEVERAL talks on it many years ago...
Thanks bro!

I got involved with some of the lesser known uses for it, even cancer prevention research, and it's an amazing compound.

But like Dylan said, some individuals take the nausea sides more harshly than others. It's one of those things you'll have to try for yourself to see.

The more educated you are on using it, the better chance you'll have of enjoying it, so if anyone ever has any questions, fire away and I'll help in any way I can!

[email protected]

Thanks bro!

I got involved with some of the lesser known uses for it, even cancer prevention research, and it's an amazing compound.

But like Dylan said, some individuals take the nausea sides more harshly than others. It's one of those things you'll have to try for yourself to see.

The more educated you are on using it, the better chance you'll have of enjoying it, so if anyone ever has any questions, fire away and I'll help in any way I can!

[email protected]
absolutely and i dont want anyone to think everyone responds like i do.. some do and some do not... i know that if anyone needs the right protocol, to ask you for it... i know how in tune you are with it and thats what absolutely needs to be done when using it... you absolutely cannot over do it to start and the increase needs to be done with precision and gradual.. people get ahead of themselves and look like charcoal when they are done LOL

Top Bottom