napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

meals and test

fardons

Hi dylan i hope u r having a good day ,anyway , im gonna ask you couple of question and tell u my story with fat loss before i commit to purchasing your meal plans in a long term,when i was 116 i went to nutritionist who gave me weekly meal plans consist of 1400-1200 calories a day for 4 months which got me to go down all the way to 102, keep in mind i was 23 and im 157CM, after that i still went to her for meal plans but my weight keept going up and down between 102 and 101 for 6 weeks i didnt lost any thing i did a lot of cardio of 1hr everyday and sometime 1hr and 30 minutes but no results , then my dumbass trainer told me i should have skin removal surgery which the biggest mistake of my life i spend all my savings which was 8000 USD after than the skin was removed and i lost a little bit of fat 2kg i think with the skins removal it was 5kg i went down to 97kg then my friend introduced me to Low carbs diet but of course he was stupid because he didnt know how to do it properly, what i did was eating 3 eggs 40g of low fat cheddar cheese 1tsb of olive oil and 50g of sausage or bacon for break fast lunch was 150g of lean beef with a little veggies and 2 scoops of whey protein after workout 30 40mins of weight lifting, and later 1hr of walking, and dinner was 2 eggs 1 tsb olive oil and a little of cheddar cheese. and a cheat day a week which was 2-3 meals of whatever i wanted this diet got me down all the way to 83kg i use to lose 500-400g every week like a clock work, after that it stopped so i went back to my nutritionist and she did the same thing 1200cal to 1400cal i bounced between 84-82 again but i seemed leaner but my weight wont go below that ever and then i starting starving myself consuming 800 to 1200 cal a day because my job was long hrs so i didnt have the time to eat and i used to walk an hour a day that's when my weight went down to 81 but it doesn't seem i lost any fat maybe water and muscle then i started doing it right i slowly increased it to 1500 i seemed leaner but my weight still bouncing between 82-83Kg then i tried the low carbs i consumed 1700cal 120g of natural fat 25g of carbs and the rest protein and i took clenbuterol for two months of course i kept my weight training and 90m of walking my weight went down to 79.8kg in two months but i didn't seem like i lost that much fat maybe a little but the rest might be water, then i reed an article about metabolism damage so i figured i i increase my cal slowly to maintenance and i went from 1700cal up to 2200cal i got a little leaner leaner but my weight went up to 82kg, then i thought i slowly increase it more started taking clenbuterol and lipo 6 i went to 2700 in 5 weeks that's when i started seeing muscle definition veins and some bones i seemed leaner i went from 83.6 to 81.7kg in 3 weeks then for the last two weeks i stopped taking clenbuterol and lipo 6 before my workouts i started going up to 83.5kg im still lean as i was 2 weeks maybe a little better but my weight went up any idea what the hell is going on and why my weight wont go below 80??
because some people said i hope medical problem some says i have low Vitamin D which now i take supplements some says i have low GH some says i hope low testosterone i honestly have no clue what to do sometimes i just wanna quit because im still over weight and i lost over 1400 USD in the past 2 and a half years on trainer online dietitians such as Shredz and other individuals if you can help me lost 33lbs i would really appreciate it and i would commit in the long terms ...

A good place to start would be through bloodwork and your doctor. You need to have all your levels checked including thyroid

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom