napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

lots of excellent recipes

Childsplay

So being kind of of food snob when it comes to eating healthy. I want some good tasting food . So in my search I found this Website fitmencook.com tons recipes and I've made several recipes and they are good. The macros seem to be on point. So if your getting bored of plain food really helps to keep your diet on point when there's flavor.

Re: RE: lots of excellent recipes

Childsplay said:
So being kind of of food snob when it comes to eating healthy. I want some good tasting food . So in my search I found this Website fitmencook.com tons recipes and I've made several recipes and they are good. The macros seem to be on point. So if your getting bored of plain food really helps to keep your diet on point when there's flavor.
Awesome info, bro. I'll definitely check this out when I get some more time.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check them out.

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I would also recommend checking out our recipe section here. It is packed with a lot of very good useful recipes as well

Childsplay said:

thanks for sharing bro! that will definitely be a helpful site for many!

bonacris said:
Awww man I was waiting for a sweet recipe for some painless 200mg prop.

Food is ok too i suppose

Lol it's not that kind of recipe thread brother! But I like your thinking :D

Top Bottom