napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for info: Effects of Dianabol for a Boxer

Walk with me

What’s up Dylan. Super huge fan, been a subscriber for a very long time. Thought I lost you when your switched account names on YouTube.

Anyways I’ve watched you for a while because a lot of the information you produce on your YouTube page helps me understand some of the sports I’m into (most notably boxing, mma, and basketball) recently a fighter in boxings heavyweight division tested positive for Dianabol (which is rare... being caught that is). Could you or anyone else provide just a brief synopsis I guess of how Dianabol would help a boxers in rig performance. Would highly appreciate it! Thanks

Here’s the article detailing what was found in that boxers tests.

https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-whyte-tested-positive-two-dianabol-metabolites--141198

I wouldn't really think of it as a go to PED forna boxer myself. It helps you make some quick, but unsustainable gains in mass, but it also comes with heavy aromitization, heavy water retention, cramping etc. There are far better options out there for a boxer in my opinion.

I wouldn't really think of it as a go to PED forna boxer myself. It helps you make some quick, but unsustainable gains in mass, but it also comes with heavy aromitization, heavy water retention, cramping etc. There are far better options out there for a boxer in my opinion.

Is it possible that Dianabol could be used as a masking agent? Again this isn’t my specialty, apologies if that’s a silly question.

Is it possible that Dianabol could be used as a masking agent? Again this isn’t my specialty, apologies if that’s a silly question.
Not that I am aware of, and dianabol metabolites are super easy to detect in test in their own right.

i cant think of any boxer using a compound that aromatizes to that extent and could add that amount of size... generally fighters are struggling to make weight so this wouldnt make any sense to be using... i have seen people think they are talking anavar and having it faked with dbol but thats all i can come up with there

i cant think of any boxer using a compound that aromatizes to that extent and could add that amount of size... generally fighters are struggling to make weight so this wouldnt make any sense to be using... i have seen people think they are talking anavar and having it faked with dbol but thats all i can come up with there

https://www.boxingscene.com/dillian-whyte-tested-positive-two-dianabol-metabolites--141198

Here’s the article for reference, he is a heavyweight so I don’t think making weight matters here. He also looked way sloppier and heavier (and weighed heavier) than he normally does.

Top Bottom