napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice

Forgive my lack of experience - but total test over 3,000 seems really high?

Also, i am a little confused on how much total test you are taking per week?

I am planning a low dose cycle of maybe 200 test, 200 NPP and 15-20 of Anavar. I am guessing i may have to wait till after my bloodwork to go on cycle.

I know i will have blood work with my urologist in April or May and do not want to raise any red flags. If i do a 10 week cycle, i do not believe i will have enough time to regulate ? even at low doses. On TRT i am steady at 1000-1100 total test - pinning everyday.

Those bloods where pulled week6 24 hours after last pin at 187.5mg sustanon every 3rd day. I do not have any experience with TRT though im sure i cant say that for long. My total test off cycle is only 340 and that was 2 years steroid free. After this cycle is complete I will see what test looks 4-8 weeks after pct and see how i feel. If i dont feel like shit at 340 or whatever the number is ill continue to cycle. It i do feel like shit ill be looking for a trt doc.

Those bloods where pulled week6 24 hours after last pin at 187.5mg sustanon every 3rd day. I do not have any experience with TRT though im sure i cant say that for long. My total test off cycle is only 340 and that was 2 years steroid free. After this cycle is complete I will see what test looks 4-8 weeks after pct and see how i feel. If i dont feel like shit at 340 or whatever the number is ill continue to cycle. It i do feel like shit ill be looking for a trt doc.

So - in essence you are looking at 375mg of Sus per week on this cycle?

So - in essence you are looking at 375mg of Sus per week on this cycle?

The way that it looks on paper for pins per week is Week1=3, Week2=2, Week3=2 and continues 3,2,2,3,2,2,3,2,2 ect. 562.5 on weeks with 3 pins and 375 for weeks with 2 pins. So if we do the math the average is 468.5 per week.

I chose to do E3D because of the short esters in sustanon though i dont think Ill ever run it again, if i did i would do ED or EOD. Im gonna stick to single esters but think ill still pin E3D even with test E or C.

The way that it looks on paper for pins per week is Week1=3, Week2=2, Week3=2 and continues 3,2,2,3,2,2,3,2,2 ect. 562.5 on weeks with 3 pins and 375 for weeks with 2 pins. So if we do the math the average is 468.5 per week.

I chose to do E3D because of the short esters in sustanon though i dont think Ill ever run it again, if i did i would do ED or EOD. Im gonna stick to single esters but think ill still pin E3D even with test E or C.

Thank you for the breakdown! Clearly math is not my strength! Haha!

I have been on TRT for a year with Test Cyp at 150mgs weekly. I started out pinning once a week like everyone else and then eventually 2 to 3 times. I kept reading how pinning everyday with an insulin needle netted the most stable levels and started doing it on my own. I am not convinced my urologist is the best, considering he thought my 79 SHBG levels were ok! Once i started pinning everyday, my last blood work moved my T up to 1100 and SHBG down to 40. I felt a million times better!

I am 38 and had total T at 330 and SHBG at 79 and felt exhausted with no sex drive. Now, i feel a million times better!

I have been on TRT for a year with Test Cyp at 150mgs weekly. I started out pinning once a week like everyone else and then eventually 2 to 3 times. I kept reading how pinning everyday with an insulin needle netted the most stable levels and started doing it on my own. I am not convinced my urologist is the best, considering he thought my 79 SHBG levels were ok! Once i started pinning everyday, my last blood work moved my T up to 1100 and SHBG down to 40. I felt a million times better!

I am 38 and had total T at 330 and SHBG at 79 and felt exhausted with no sex drive. Now, i feel a million times better!

Its sad that doctors are so uneducated with anabolics. I was told every time I tried to get help that 340 was not bad age 28-35. Guess they want me to be below 200. I will find a doc when the time comes or ill go with online doctor or just trt myself.

Its sad that doctors are so uneducated with anabolics. I was told every time I tried to get help that 340 was not bad age 28-35. Guess they want me to be below 200. I will find a doc when the time comes or ill go with online doctor or just trt myself.

I completely agree! The funny thing is, he was treating me for the low total T, Free Test and really low estradiol. But seemed to believe that really high SHBG was ok and he called it a ?bank for testosterone?! I tried asking him in a polite way that i was reading conflicting data and he seemed offended. At least i was able to get my own levels right by experimenting.

Yes I have been pinning 3 times a week with insulin needles for years now wish I new how much easier it was when I first started and pinning with 23g haha how funny we learn as we go huh?

Yes I have been pinning 3 times a week with insulin needles for years now wish I new how much easier it was when I first started and pinning with 23g haha how funny we learn as we go huh?

Haha - totally agree! It probably took about 6-8 months to get the dosage and pinning frequency figured. Funny thing is my doctor had no idea people were pinning multiple times a week or even subq.

I am confident my doctor thinks i am an asshole, because i always ask him questions on his opinions and things that i learn through this forum or various TRT articles.

Haha - totally agree! It probably took about 6-8 months to get the dosage and pinning frequency figured. Funny thing is my doctor had no idea people were pinning multiple times a week or even subq.

I am confident my doctor thinks i am an asshole, because i always ask him questions on his opinions and things that i learn through this forum or various TRT articles.

Ha I?m the same I literally have like 45 hour convos on what I think I should do and why lol I feel he learns just as much from me then I do him ha. We sit there and talk science for far to long ha.

Yea im at 340 now at age 40.

It really comes down to how you feel. I still have decent energy, no sexual sides, etc plus my free test is around 75 so the test I am producing in not bound and can be used by my body.

Its just a number, really comes down to how you feel. If you are always tired, cant get hard, etc then the number is almost irrelevant (unless you have higher test and its mental/psychological) and TRT will help.

I know at some point TRT is in my future. My primary is on TRT and hes pretty well educated on the mater so luckily when Im ready I can get a script pretty easily plus the necessary bloods run.

Thats the one thing with doctor prescribed vs self prescribed TRT. Its nice having a legal source always available and bloods run covered under health insurance. TRT clinics it depends if they take insurance or not. If paying out of pocket then it can get pricey. The main thing is bloodwork should be run every 3-6 months IMO. No matter what i run or even if im not running anything I check bloods every 3-6 months. You 100% never want to be blind to what is happening in your body. Too many people avoid the doctors, refuse to get annual blood work, etc and then all of a sudden you get hit with a sledgehammer with something that if caught early would be a non-issue or treatable but now is a significant issue.

One of my good friends had a sore throat for almost 18 months. Not a minor sore throat, like really painful. Refused to go to doctors until literally he couldnt even swallow. Turns out he had esophageal cancer and in less than 2 years was dead leaving his wife and 2 kids.

All because he refused to seek treatment. That may have been the end result regardless but at least if caught early the treatment could have potentially had him in remission or extended his life by months/years.

Just throwing that out there. Make sure to get bloods!

Top Bottom