napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Long time no speak

Childsplay

What's up guys see a lot of the old group still here . Been Mia got my Vahalla shipment last year and well had a lot of life kick my ass . Yes to take time and handle my business so I'm looking to try and post as I can.

Man its been off for about three months wife split out of nowhere really was a shock took the kids. now I have them 50/50 so that's good just swamped. eating is off track stomach was shot from stress so dropped weight but good news I got good definition I guess just Trying to move forward and start new. Said she wants to talk about possible reconcile just scared as hell to put my kids in that situation again my oldest technically Step son want to live with me and has stayed here more than there is hopeful but who knows

Man its been off for about three months wife split out of nowhere really was a shock took the kids. now I have them 50/50 so that's good just swamped. eating is off track stomach was shot from stress so dropped weight but good news I got good definition I guess just Trying to move forward and start new. Said she wants to talk about possible reconcile just scared as hell to put my kids in that situation again my oldest technically Step son want to live with me and has stayed here more than there is hopeful but who knows
Been there done that got the T-shirt and child support payments. Hang in there bro and good luck. Good to see you back. If you need anything you know what to do.

Feeling you Bro. If you don't have a way of bringing out your best through the struggle (prayer, meditation, chanting) I would be glad to share mine. Sometimes TOOL sounds real good through these times.....

Feeling you Bro. If you don't have a way of bringing out your best through the struggle (prayer, meditation, chanting) I would be glad to share mine. Sometimes TOOL sounds real good through these times.....

Yea I'm Good if she's not seeing someone worth fighting for well enough said . My Stepson wants to live with me and not her or his Dad and I'm the one who's strict and as he said is the most constant thing in his life that's life consistent egged it and still being adaptive to change as we run into issues I'm in a really good place hurt sure but I'm gonna be happy that's just me no woman can bring me happiness they can just magnify it

Top Bottom